• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: (NSFW) (Temp. Closed) I need an artist that can draw detailed body horror/nightmare fuel! (500 USD)

GooeyGooball

Goo Dad
Just to get this right first, I’ll be looking for a ref sheet and possibly some posed sketches to showcase my new character. Everything will be colored and shaded. No backgrounds needed, but they would be cool. There will be some design and brainstorming involved! This is furry art!

I’ve been on a body horror kick for a while and ideas are constantly flowing through my head on how to get more art at all times. Today’s post will be about a dragon with a rather fun focal point, which makes him different from the rest.
So! We all know body horror, like in: “The Thing,” with those horrible transformations, or animes where characters are being consumed by corruption, or power and growing into a huge mass of nightmare fuel.
I would like to make it so I have a completely normal dragon, who can very suddenly, by some sort of catalyst, go through this type of crazy transformation. whether it be at will, or totally forced.
The thing that makes this unique though is I want to use him as an outlet for an artist’s own sense of fear . Every artist who draws his transformed form will be requested to draw his changed form differently, depending on what their mind can come up with. Whatever the artist fears, or finds aesthetically pleasing for horror, will go into what they draw. Everyone thinks differently, so his horror forms will be radically different over each piece, which is what I find absolutely entertaining. One piece, he can be a tentacle mass full of teeth and slime, the next, he can have a more solid form, but he just gets huge and spiky.
I’ll need some help designing his normal form of course, make sure to bring some ideas if I choose you!

Here are some other places to contact me!

Telegram:
t.me: Mooey Moodra

Discord:
Join the Find Me Here Discord Server! (Find me through this server since people have trouble with my tag.)

EDIT: I’ve found an artist for the designing, but if you want to draw his nightmare form, feel free to still contact me!

Last edited:

cosmo-cat

AKA cosmonautiks
hi there! i offer ref sheets starting at $40 and posed drawings start at $10 and can go up to $45. here's my commission example sheet with full details:

i am totally okay with drawing gore/body horror and transformations! more examples of my art can be found here.
if you're interested feel free to shoot me a message on here or email me at stellarcutiecat[at]gmail.com :)

liofotia

body horror is one of my very favorite things to draw!!

idk if the forum would be ok with me posting gore but heres an example of something gorey ive done recently, which features a highly detailed heart being eaten -> X

character design is also one of my passions and something i do as a side-job, so i'd love to brainstorm design ideas with you ^^!

Raidez

Hi, I was very interested in your proposal and would very much like to be able to carry out this work.
This is the link of my portfolio in the FA: Raidez FA ( value negotiable )/ Artstation: Raidez
this is my page here in the forum where I ask my clients to write feedbacks.

Hmm, that does sound interesting. A unique character, for sure. I would be interested in giving it a shot. :)

Here are some examples of my work:

Let me know if you are interested! <3

GooeyGooball

Goo Dad
Found a ref designer. Will still give all of you a chance to draw some unique, scary transformations, when my ref is designed and finished!