• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

(Nsfw) The Unwilling Dragoness

Dragonstrike

Hello peeps! So heres my idea for a fun long term rp.

The setting would be a world in which dragons are bassically on the very verge of extinction. We can discuss the time this takes place as thats flexible. The dragons where hunted down to this point by humans long ago only a few existing.

To start you would be playing an actually pretty good dragon with good intentions. When a dragoness comes into your territory hidden deep somewhere secluded obviously with how bad the state of dragonkind is you would try and convince her to be your mate. Issue is she doesnt want to have eggs or hatchlings not wanting to stuck in one place.

Even with your good intentioned character being rejected by her makes you realize that you have to force yourself on her and hold her captive... otherwise one of the only hopes dragonkind has will vanish. You owe it to your race. Even if it hurts your morals to do so.

Thats my idea. I thought it would be a fun idea to play out. The idea of a dragon haveing to make a tough choice even when they really are against the implications of it seems like it would make a very interesting story.

Looking for people who post a decent size post of 1 or more paragraphs. Ill match what you do.
I am looking for feral dragons specifically.