• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

(nsfw) Thick n Curvy Ponygirl

Kyoukiaoitatsu

Thanks for all the interest in my new horse anthro girl. I'm very grateful for the attention she's gotten. Thanks all. I'll be leaving this up for anyone who would like a curvy figure to practice with. All fan/gift art is appreciated.
I'm disabled so I can't always tip or commission. Thanks so much for understanding.

Name: Dressage

Base Coat: Pale greyish white with faint rosy hue

Markings: Freckles across bridge of nose, shoulders and down arms, down her sides and outer legs. Around her hips going towards her back they become more snow flake like dappling with rosy color. Her rump is dappled. (horse term for color is called mulberry grey)

Clothing: Body harness, posture collar, armbinder, bondage leggings (preferred) Mycenaean inspired dresses (other option)

Body type: Voluptuous (measurements: 46-34-46 DD cup)

Species: Lipizzan Horse

Eye: hazel brown

Hair color: Natural red head/ginger

Snout type: half n half (pert muzzle) - Grey coloration with pinkish areas.

Digitigrade hooved feet

Humanoid hands with hoof life nails (Tan colored)

(NSFW) Album: (shows body type, markings, hair color, eye color, bondage gear, etc)
^Updated with recent artwork^

Ideas: Her prepped and being displayed for as a show horse (standing proud and sultry), or kneeling with arms bound behind her back and looking elegant and submissive, or in casual Mycenaean inspired dress picking apples or something flower/garden or hair related. Or whatever similar ideas you have. I'm not going to be picky ^^

Last edited:

Kyoukiaoitatsu

thankies ^^ your awesome.

SharpUnforgiven

Digital Artist
I'm in the process of making a new character and I could really use a reference image of her to get started.
Any art towards this I would be very grateful for.

Name: Dressage

Base Coat: Pale greyish white with faint rosy hue

Markings: Freckles across bridge of nose, shoulders and down arms, down her sides and outer legs. On her back they become more snow flake like dappling with rosy color. Her rump is dappled. (horse term for color is called mulberry grey)

Clothing: Body harness, posture collar, armbinder, bondage leggings (preferred) Mycenaean inspired dresses (other option)

Body type: Voluptuous (measurements: 46-34-46 DD cup)

Species: Lipizzan Horse

Eye: hazel brown

Hair color: Natural red head/ginger

Snout type: half n half (pert muzzle) - Grey coloration with pinkish areas.

Digitigrade hooved feet

Humanoid hands with hoof life nails (Tan colored)

(NSFW) Album: (shows body type, markings, hair color, eye color, bondage gear, etc)

Ideas: Her prepped and being displayed for as a show horse (standing proud and sultry), or kneeling with arms bound behind her back and looking elegant and submissive, or in casual Mycenaean inspired dress picking apples or something flower/garden or hair related. Or whatever similar ideas you have. I'm not going to be picky ^^
do u have a visual ref of this character now?

Kyoukiaoitatsu

No worries. No rush.

Kyoukiaoitatsu

I'm so late! But I did my best.

I'm ecstatic thanks so much for drawing her for me ^^ I'm impressed by your ability to convert the freckles into the dapple so smoothly. Wonderful job.

PaperDawls

I'm ecstatic thanks so much for drawing her for me ^^ I'm impressed by your ability to convert the freckles into the dapple so smoothly. Wonderful job.
*WHEEZE* Oh my god thank you. That's the part I was worried about so much. I hope it helps you get more art!

Kyoukiaoitatsu

I have a few dollars now and I would like to send you a tip for the gift you drew for me. Please private message me a tip jar. Or PayPal thanks.

Last edited: