• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Art Trade: NSFW Trades

pokecyan

Looking for some NSFW artwork of my ocs (ferals, anthros, and humanoids included) and am interested in doing some trades! I can draw NSFW or SFW, you can see examples of my stuff at Userpage of pokecyan -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

I mostly prefer to draw pokemon but can draw whatever you'd like. I'm okay with any fetishes, though be sure to mention what you personally are/aren't comfortable with drawing. Comment below or message me if you're interested! :3

Last edited:

Yonell flow

hmm i'd be interested in doing an art trade, those are always fun but i should mention that i only do traditional art so i'd better know if you're ok with that.

Yonell flow

i don't have an FA but a few people i did stuff for posted it so if you search 'yonell' you should find examples

TheARashi

Artist-Actor-Accountant
Hi, I'd like to open up a trade with you. You can find my page here Artwork Gallery for TheArashi -- Fur Affinity [dot] net As you can see from my gallery, my favorite fetish is underwater adult encounters, and would love a drawing seeing either my OCs(particularly Rosa or Seres) or even my Bisharp gal Tsuki. If You're not comfortable with trying underwater, I'm good with anything else, except Snuff/Vore/etc. and Scat/etc.

As for myself, I'm comfortable with drawing almost anything other than the limitations listed above along with M/M scenes (I only do SFW if requested M/M)

Last edited:

pokecyan

Hi, I'd like to open up a trade with you. You can find my page here Artwork Gallery for TheArashi -- Fur Affinity [dot] net As you can see from my gallery, my favorite fetish is underwater adult encounters, and would love a drawing seeing either my OCs(particularly Rosa or Seres) or even my Bisharp gal Tsuki. If You're not comfortable with trying underwater, I'm good with anything else, except Snuff/Vore/etc. and Scat/etc.

As for myself, I'm comfortable with drawing almost anything other than the limitations listed above along with M/M scenes (I only do SFW if requested M/M)

I could draw the bisharp! Could you clarify underwater adult encounters though? Does that mean tentacle related stuff or something else? I'm a bit new to this so I want to be sure haha.

I'm mostly looking for stuff of my lycanroc, I just want some different and unique pieces of him so you can play around with any sort of nsfw you'd like to draw! I'm good with literally whatever haha

TheARashi

Artist-Actor-Accountant
I could draw the bisharp! Could you clarify underwater adult encounters though? Does that mean tentacle related stuff or something else? I'm a bit new to this so I want to be sure haha.

I'm mostly looking for stuff of my lycanroc, I just want some different and unique pieces of him so you can play around with any sort of nsfw you'd like to draw! I'm good with literally whatever haha

I think I can work with that. As for what I refer to in underwater encounters, tentacles are one case, but my most favorite usually involve scuba/snorkel/freediver sex.

pokecyan

Rad! And ohhh okay! See, this is why it's good i ask. Would it be okay if I did something like an anthro octillery with your bisharp?

pokecyan

okay! I'll get started when I have time, I'll do my best! I should be finished within a few days or maybe today :)

TheARashi

Artist-Actor-Accountant
okay! I'll get started when I have time, I'll do my best! I should be finished within a few days or maybe today :)
take your time. It may be a while before I start myself since I'm catching up on others, but I will definitely work on your trade piece within the day, or the week

Here's my guy. Looking for some NSFW art of him. Since I'm a novice, do you want me to draw yours first so you can match? To keep it fair.
upload_2020-1-20_11-29-32.png