• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

(Commission) Selling: NSFW Writing, 18+ Only (Starting at $10)

KD142000

Leather-clad Lobo
Hello, all!

As I'm sure you'll remember, I asked for advice on commissions for my writing, recently.

Well, now I'm here to offer you the chance to have erotica pieces created featuring YOUR characters!

If you would like to see examples of my work, I have two recent pieces to show. PM me if you want to see these examples and I will send them through!

Please PM me or leave a note on here if you are interested in this, and we will discuss all the details you want for your piece!

Check out my rules, prices and information down below in the spoilers! It's important for you to read these before asking me for a piece!

I only accept payments through PayPal.

I live in the UK, so please make allowances for this. I may not be awake when you are, but I promise to get back to you as soon as possible!

$10 per 1000 words written (I charge you only for what I write. Tell me what you can afford in PM's, and I will cut it down to suit your budget)

If there are more than two characters in the piece, I will charge $3 for each extra character.
You MUST be over 18 to ask for a commission! I refuse to create works for anyone under the age of 18! This is non-negotiable!

You MUST provide a basic description of the characters to be featured in the piece. Ref sheets are preferable, but written descriptions are accepted (although, allow for some error, as not every detail can be covered in written descriptions)

The piece MUST NOT include underage characters (under 18)!

Rape/ non-consensual scenes are NOT allowed!

I will NOT disclose any information about your commission with anyone else to protect your privacy.

I will NOT publish any of the works I create for you.
I am fine with most kinks/fetishes. However, there are some I am not comfortable with writing about.
Please PM me and specify the fetish you would like to be included. I will let you know if I am comfortable or not.
If I refuse, I will NOT disclose your personal fetishes/kinks with anyone.
If I accept, I will NOT disclose your personal fetishes/kinks with anyone.