• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

(Commission) Selling: NSFW WRITING COMMISSIONS+FREE ART SALE($14-$18/p)

driftingdragon

Hello there! My name is Drift and I'm a freelance writer/artist who's been in the business for almost ten years now.

I'm looking for some people to work with for some long term ongoing writing projects. Ideally those which would include both writing and artwork which can be seen on my FA page Here

For examples of my writing you can contact me on my
Telegram: Driftingdragon
Or Discord: Driftingdragon#3621

And I'd be happy to talk with you more about my writing style and process, potential commission ideas you'd like to see brought to life, or even just for a general chat or advice about writing!

Looking forward to hearing from a bunch of new Drifters so feel free to come chat.

driftingdragon

HEY GUYS! Doing a little sale here.

IF you purchase an entire story (100+ pages) Then you can get a number of free sketch pieces to go with the writing! Which can then be eligible for a discounted purchases of full pieces!
Payment plans negotiable!

Perfect deal for those of you looking to produce and publish an individual story! (Publication details negotiable)

Currently only doing ONE Sale slot, so first come first serve!

Contact me here!
Telegram: Driftingdragon
Discord: Driftingdragon#3621