• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Nude sketch requests...? : D (Only 10 spaces available)

Axiroth

Pandolf's-Parade
I need to get back into the drawing loop, but I feel like drawing naked anthros. Hurr hurr! <3 lolz I'm only taking 10, though. Sorry, but I don't draw fetish art. :C Like WS, vore, macro/micro, scat, etc. I'll take a crack at bondage, but I won't promise that it'll look nice. ;A;

I also need to get better with couples pictures, from just affectionate to yiff. So if you do request it, keep in mind it'll probably look REALLY BAD. oAo I'm only taking up to two characters per request. And sorry, but I'm drawing them nude. :V Because I am a perverted 18 year old. Hurr hurr. lolz

Not entirely first come first serve, but that'll be a main basis for me. C: If you offer up a trade, I'll probably be more interested in picking you. <3

And sorry again, but I need links to your picture refs of your character/s. I will not go hunt them down, and I don't really like written refs. ;A;

1 Zheihander - Sledge and Calene (DONE!)
2 Dasaki - Dasaki with one of my OCs
3 DragoonHowl - DragoonHowl with one of my girls
4 LeoTen - Pin up (DONE!)
5 Mrs. Ferdo - Ferda with raccoon (DONE!)
6 Isabella Prince - Billie Jean
7 Demoneyess - Seth'cor Pin Up (DONE!)
8 Tao - Tao
9 Lobo Roo - Alex with one of my girls or by himself
10 Reian - Reian

Thanks for your time! <3

Last edited:

DragoonHowl

Axiroth

Pandolf's-Parade

illogical

Beanstalk Giant
Illogical - All right. :3 Just letting you know. It won't be macro. Just normal sized or whatever. XD

Awww, well ok:) I didn't see that part about the macro/micro until just now.

*hopes that one day she can be drawn "tastefully nude"* lol

DragoonHowl

LeoTen

Ravin' mad! ^w^
Can I get a sketch of my character, Kit? :3 My ref's in my sig. x3 (It's not an adult ref, so you'll have to fill in the blanks. Hint: Canine bits. x3)

Hmm, maybe you could draw him in a pinup type of picture? I'd leave the pose up to you, though. x3

Axiroth

Pandolf's-Parade
Can I get a sketch of my character, Kit? :3 My ref's in my sig. x3 (It's not an adult ref, so you'll have to fill in the blanks. Hint: Canine bits. x3)

Hmm, maybe you could draw him in a pinup type of picture? I'd leave the pose up to you, though. x3

Ooh! o3o I love your character! The colors look so awesome together! <3

LeoTen

Ravin' mad! ^w^

Axiroth

Pandolf's-Parade

LeoTen

Ravin' mad! ^w^

Dasaki

The pea**** peep
All right. :3 Murr. If I draw him with one of my OCs, do you want them to be male or female? And also, he is a boy, right?

Yea I'm male and I'm bi so either works but I'd happily go with another male as long as I'm the sub, also in case the picture doesn't give enough details, I have normal anthro avian genitals: long tapered penis with a cock slit, internal testicles and a separate tailhole.

Axiroth

Pandolf's-Parade
Yea I'm male and I'm bi so either works but I'd happily go with another male as long as I'm the sub, also in case the picture doesn't give enough details, I have normal anthro avian genitals: long tapered penis with a cock slit, internal testicles and a separate tailhole.

Whoa. xD I'm not used to avian genitals, and you used some words I didn't understand. :C

Axiroth

Pandolf's-Parade