• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Nya....hello >////<

Sheepy_Aqua

Hello. I'm Sheepy_Aqua, but you may call me either Aqua, Sheepy, May, or whatever you would like. I go by anything as long as its nice ^^. I'm very new to the furry fandom (I've been fascinated by it for a while I just never...nyaaa.) I have a few of my own characters already as well (a sheep and a bunny).
Anyways, I umm...I like anime and manga. Video games are luff. I...um....like friends...and I'm nervous... ;///;

TechnoGypsy

Gentlecolts...
Salutations there!
Welcome to the forums:D

Don't be nervous, have some tea! Would you like some?

veeno

See ya latter ****ers.
cheers comrade.

carefull i will claw you.

remember:dont drink the water,dont trust anyone,and never listen to russians.

Hello and welcome to the forums. It's okay to be sheepish (hahaha), but don't worry. That'll go away after a while. I'm also a fan of manga/anime and videogames so PM me if you wanna chat.

K

Kaamos

Welcome. Make sure to read the rules/stickies and lurk around a little before entering the forum proper.

Lunar

Son of a WHORE!
*bro-heil* Sieg Heil to our glorious Fu--I mean, welcome...

Dragonfurry

(•_•)(•_•)>⌐■-■(⌐■_■)
Well I aint a brony but I dont hate them. They are much better than some of the other people i have talked too. Just remember you are human, read the rules, lurk, and have fun here at FaF. Welcome

KingNow

'Sup, mofo?

I hope you have fun with us on our wild and wacky adventures through the heart of Africa! Come with us, or else you'll be left here as food for the lions.

Sheepy_Aqua

;w; Please don't claw me. *hides behind a bush*

But Russians are my friends!!!

^_^ Ok. I like this place already. Plus, I have an onee-chan who's on here so I know I'll be ok ^^. ^_^ Alright!

Thank you, Fuhrer :3

Some bronies are creepy but I'm not one :3 I watch the show/like the fandom for the cuteness. ^^ I'll remember. I made sure I read them twice too :3 And thank you ^^

xD Africa?

Last edited by a moderator:
K

Kaamos

Just a heads up, we usually frown upon posting multiple times in a row, or double posting as some call it. If you have more to add to a post hit the Edit Post button at the bottom right corner of your post.

Foxboy2009

Sai Kitsune
xD Sheepy! <3 <3 <3 I'm the one that brought her here :3 this is the place I had most of my first furry experiences! :D

Lunar

Son of a WHORE!
^_^ Ok. I like this place already. Plus, I have an onee-chan who's on here so I know I'll be ok ^^. ^_^ Alright!

What's an onee-chan? It sounds like weeaboo talk; you'll find most people don't care much for that here. I especially despise it. e.e

Sheepy_Aqua

What's an onee-chan? It sounds like weeaboo talk; you'll find most people don't care much for that here. I especially despise it. e.e
Its a big brother although technically I'm wrong. Hes like my little brother >.<;; I just got mixed up so needless to say I won't be using it again anyways. I don't use it too often because I find it easier to just say brother (plus, I'm not exactly a 'weaboo' per say. I enjoy anime and manga and will say weaboo like words on rare occasion when I'm trying to sound cute. Its just how I am...) Anyways, sorry about that. I'll use it less.

xD Sheepy! <3 <3 <3 I'm the one that brought her here :3 this is the place I had most of my first furry experiences!
icon_biggrin.gif
:3 Yus. I'm glad you brought me here ^_^ Hopefully, I can learn some new things from here and start my fursona more. People here seem nice, too. Although, I keep making mistakes...I'm sorry T_T.

Last edited:

Grae Sparrowkin

Pale Red Coyote (Call me Yote)
Hmhm... just lurk awhile to learn the vernacular we speak in.

Just read all of the rules and stickies, you will be relatively okay. You might be better than okay if you put away the cuteness and pull out your evil side.

We do bite, so be sure to get your rabies shots or drink some of Techno's tea, whichever you prefer. Leave your butthurt and bawwing at the door, and you will do just fine.

Welcome.