• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

o hai

Cascade

I got static in my head.
Hey guys, I've been on FA for a little while but just haven't been bothered to sign up here. Probably won't be that active, but what the hey, just so you know I do exist.

/me gives a big ol' THUMBS UP!

Hello there and welcome to the forums. Your avvy makes me feel like dancing. XD

Renton Whitetail

Friendly Mod
Welcome to the FA forums, Cascade. :) If you have any questions or concerns that you need addressed, you can direct them to me or the other staff members on here by PM, and we'll be glad to help you out in any way we can. :) Hope you enjoy your stay on here. ;)

Cascade

I got static in my head.
Phyrbyrd said:
Hi, fellow newbie. I like your icon!

Hey, thanks!

scooter_squirrel said:
Hello there and welcome to the forums. Your avvy makes me feel like dancing. XD

It's like, Turk's best dance EVER. Apart from the one he does in the black nightclub. Hahahaha.

Thietogreth said:
SCRUBS X3 (don't watch it but know of it =3) Anyway welcome to the forums. Free pastries for new comers =3

You really should watch it. It's a brilliant show.

TheGreatCrusader said:
* TheGreatCrusader says hi and tackles new member

Uh, right.

Renton Whitetail said:
Welcome to the FA forums, Cascade. :) If you have any questions or concerns that you need addressed, you can direct them to me or the other staff members on here by PM, and we'll be glad to help you out in any way we can. :) Hope you enjoy your stay on here. ;)

I've used forums before, but thanks anyway :]