• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Obama driving past Anthrocon 2011

Rhasp

Lol, with that speed the vehicles travells at Id be surprised if he sees anything and if he does he might be a bit surprised about seeing a group off human sized animals passing by. And as some one said, Its hard to understand how any one could could see his face, with the dark windows and all.

I wouldnt overread this vid, but that is just may two cents. Maybe some one coud write to the white house and ask what his opinion on us is? :)

Fay V

Lost to this world
Okay. So the @.@ face came from uncle kage's story hour. He was talking about how people were in front of the hotel facing away from the street taking pictures of suiters on the sidewalk. The motorcade came by, people turned to see then right back to the suiters. Uncle kage said he saw the outline of a @.@ face.
It was all a story so exaggerated and funny.

RayO_ElGatubelo

My gif animation doesn't work
yes....obama would be a large pussy

Like this one?

simba.jpg

I mean, really, Obama looks like the type of guy who would have a Lion King fursona. He's African and he's a head of state.

Blutide

" Never Give Up "
Stop excusing your sin. You are beyond redemption. The LORD your GOD will execute all furries as punishment for their demented perversion.
OHHHHHH!

This one is cute, too bad we had to put him down :(

@Topic at hand :
Well that's cool! He drove by my place of work years ago when he running for election out here in Abington. Man it was cool to see, I would think he is thinking, " Well, this is different. o_O " :D

CannonFodder

Resistance is futile! If 0 ohm
OHHHHHH!

This one is cute, too bad we had to put him down :(

@Topic at hand :
Well that's cool! He drove by my place of work years ago when he running for election out here in Abington. Man it was cool to see, I would think he is thinking, " Well, this is different. o_O " :D
I've never seen him :(

Dr. Durr

Misses The Point Frequently

Cyril

Post-rock Crusader
Stop excusing your sin. You are beyond redemption. The LORD your GOD will execute all furries as punishment for their demented perversion.
I'm sad that I missed this little bout of drama. This guy seems like tons of fun :V

I don't give a damn what Obama thinks about furries, this thread is stupid, but at least we got a fun troll out of it, if only for a bit.

S

Sar

I don't know about you guys, but I do know one thing from watching that video:
Obama don't stop for no f'ing red lights, bitch!

I like it how this is your issue about this than the fact the @_@ face cannot be confirmed.

Calemeyr

Vere Adeptus
The official birth video proves he's a Lion (King), it was on tv 'n' everything so it must be true :p First furry president?
Your post gave me gonnohorea. I feel assaulted right now. I need some time alone.

As for the drive-by...fursuiting outside in front of non-furries can be a very embarrassing affair. I just hope to god that one of the furries weren't wearing a harness or had a latex suit.

lobosabio

Dance the Mussolini
He looked surprised, you say? Well, maybe in a few months we'll see a bill being introduced restricting the purchase of faux fur.