• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Obligitory Introduction -_-;;

Lord-Orochimaru

Call me Akai
*yaaaawn* Got the day off work and wanted to finally check this part of the site out.

Hello, My name is Akai.
I am a dragon wolf. 20 years old.
My username is what it is because I'm a huge Orochimaru fangirl.
I like to draw, but I'm lazy.

Nice to meet you all.

*slumps to the ground and falls asleep*

FurryFox

Pink Hat
Hello Akai, My name is Ben.
I am a red arctic fox, rabbit, squirrel, polar bear. 14 years old.
My username is what it is because I'm part fox and im a furry.
I like to draw, but I'm lazy.
(I like to copy the basic way people introduce themselves X3)

I have a friend who is a HUGE orochimaru fangirl.

Nice to meet you aswell ^w^

Thietogreth

He who shale be ignored...
So, we have two introductions on this post eh...very well. Allow me to formaly welcome you to the forums. My name is Thietogreth. I am a god, but not from this world (RPing just for the heck of it). I've come here to learn of this world and introduce my children to new species as well.

Hello there Lord-Orochimaru (wow feels like I should be bowing when saying that). Welcome to the forums.

Necrosis

Hello, welcome to the Fur Affinity forums! I'm Necrosis the blue fox, I hope that you have a nice, long stay here. If you have any questions or just want somebody to talk or roleplay with then feel free to contact me in either a PM or over MSN! I'll be more than happy to hear from you ^^

Renton Whitetail

Friendly Mod
Welcome to the FA forums, Lord-Orochimaru. :) If you have any questions or concerns that you need addressed, you can direct them to me or the mods by PM, and we'll be glad to help you out in any way we can. :) Hope you enjoy your stay on here. ;)