• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Oblivion lovers unite!

Nerdywolf

Indeed
Hello people :)
For starters I just want to hear about your characters and maybe later some favorite quest lines of yours.

i play oblivion all the time its awsomne lol i have it for pc so i modded it like crazy... i can have sex with anyone.. i also have pokeballs.. i can capture anything or any body and use them to fight for me... its awesome.. also i had a map that was a huge city with a strip club... why you ask.. beacuse i could kill strippers

Saito Chikara

I have all the DLC featured on XBL. I personally prefer Morrowind to Oblivion only because of the Worth of the game. As in, you had a more fulfilling gameplay over the course of the game, the items stored outside a person's house, and even inside, had more value than in oblivion, and you could really get creative with enchantments. I haven't played Oblivion for about 8 months, but I'm looking to playing it some more in the next while.

Stargazer Bleu

2b forgot is worse than death
This was a really fun game. Kind of want to start new char and play a new game. If I can find where I put it.

The first time I played this I played well over 100 hours before I started on the main quest. (after exiting dungeon of course).

Cant wait for the next elder scrolls. :3

R. Wolf

I haven't really played Oblivion in a long time (aside from the 5 minutes of it here and there), but when I first got it I could hardly get off the computer. It might have been the third game I was ever addicted to.

Nerdywolf

Indeed
It's pretty much my favorite game. I love how Bretons have a 50% mana resistance to start with, and after a while you can find a 50% mana resistance ring and be completely resistant to mana XD

Ozriel

Inglorious Bastard
"STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM!!"

Yaril47

Puberty sniper will get you!
I love Oblivion, so much to do, so muck to kill, like that damn Adoring Fan outside the Colosseum. Damn wood elves.

"STOP, YOU VIOLATED THE LAW, PAY THE COURT A FINE OR SERVE YOUR SENTENCE, YOUR STOLEN GOODS ARE NOW FORFEIT"

Ozriel

Inglorious Bastard
I love Oblivion, so much to do, so muck to kill, like that damn Adoring Fan outside the Colosseum. Damn wood elves.

"STOP, YOU VIOLATED THE LAW, PAY THE COURT A FINE OR SERVE YOUR SENTENCE, YOUR STOLEN GOODS ARE NOW FORFEIT"

[yt]r_2Jduxc2P8[/yt]

gdzeek

Not to be takin Seriously
Oblivion guard song

I loled

[yt]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gaP7UvOaM5E&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gaP7UvOaM5E&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/yt]

Nerdywolf

Indeed

Yeah I accidentally killed the adoring fan. Got me into the dark brotherhood though XD

Silver Dragon

Don't worry, I'm a doctor.
It's pretty much my favorite game. I love how Bretons have a 50% mana resistance to start with, and after a while you can find a 50% mana resistance ring and be completely resistant to mana XD

That would be the Mundane Ring.

Yeah I accidentally killed the adoring fan. Got me into the dark brotherhood though XD

If you want to get into the Dark Brotherhood legally, just convince Agronak Gro-Malog to stand down in the final Arena battle, as this counts as a murder.

Very fun game, I once had a spell that did 800 ranged damage within 10 ft. Cost about 650 mana, but definitely worth it.

I

Issashu

It was a fun game, but honestly far worse than Morrowind. Still running through Oblivion gates and closing them in under 2 minutes will never get dull :D

Kvasir

Zumba!!!
i have been playing it recently i really like playing as khajiits or nords. my favorite line that i ever recived was from a bandit his final words were...
"You move like a pregnant Cow!"
i laughed so hard i almost got my character killed by him. lols

Lukoi

See You at AC
oblivion was damn awesome. but it lacked so much of what morrowind had. there were no cool heirlooms (if there were they had the same model/texture as everything else) and the main storyline was so short and lame.

the one thing oblivion had on morrowind was the combat system. being able to control when you block was epic!

in the long run though, i played morrowind for at least 3 times as long as i did oblivion lol