• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Obscure and free/cheap games with furry protags/characters?

cringebirdad

cringe bird
I was wondering what lesser known games are available with furry characters in them for free/cheap? Either on Switch, Steam or mobile

Paws the Opinicus

*Not technically* a Gryphon!
It maaaay or may not be that lesser known but... Spiritfarer?

Rimworld also counts, if you use mods. (considering there's a specific mod to add 'anthropomorphs' into the game)

Vinfang

Indie Game Artist / Telegram: vinfang
I am working on it alone, so it's not gonna be playable anytime soon.
I can't code, and is writing it in the kocho app.
They are putting out new updates every few months, the latest update added a translation option in its tool kit. Which got me excited for its potential.
Still looking for (eng) writer/ spellcheck.

Baalf

Will accept free hugs and tummy rubs.
Blazing Beaks is a twin-stick shooter with birbs. Pretty fun and cheap on Switch.

Also, Earthlock has a pig/bunny hybrid as one of its playable characters for anthro fans, and a yellow dog for feral fans. It's a decent albeit kinda short RPG for Switch.

Jaredthefox92

Banned
Banned
Also, depending on if there's a Steam sale or if they're already marked down in price, the Sonic series is filled with anthros.

oappo

FYI, I heard the steam summer sale will start on the 24th. Something to consider if price is a factor for you (and you're willing to wait).