• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Free Art: OC art requests (SFW and NSFW)(CLOSED for now)(limited)

TheARashi

Artist-Actor-Accountant
(PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE COMMENTING)

I'm feeling a little uninspired and decided I want to get some OC art done. I'm taking SFW and NSFW requests, but there's just one catch: I want to draw more art of my OCs as well, so I would like people to make requests only if they don't mind the idea of involving my OC as well.

-Limit one OC per request (to pair with one of my own)
-If you want to suggest multiple OCs for me choose from, please still specify if you want SFW or NSFW and which of my character you'd like to have a piece with (makes it easier to plan a piece sooner)
-I reserve the right to close this thread if I get enough requests to work with
-turnarounds will vary, so please be patient
-What entries I will deliver accordingly will vary based on my mood
-do NOT message or spam my submission comments on progress details. These requests are free, so if you want something really nice, be considerate and do not spam my feeds. it only damages the quality I deliver if you bother me constantly. And since these are free, please do not hold me accountable for the piece you receive

And just a few things I won't do:
-No guro/snuff/mutilation (will still retain doing action/violent pieces)
-no scat/urine/diaper
-No M/M penetration

My OC list
www.furaffinity.net: Rosa Reference Sheet by TheArashi
www.furaffinity.net: Serenity "Seres" the Undine by TheArashi
www.furaffinity.net: Tsuki the Bisharp by TheArashi
www.furaffinity.net: Wildhopper: Will by TheArashi

You can reply below or DM me here on the forums for ideas

Last edited:

Baalf

Will accept free hugs and tummy rubs.
I got a few ideas. I was thinking maybe one of your characters could Mount Benny jackdaw, or maybe you have a character who likes to punch things. I have a few characters that would be willing to lend their body as a punching bag. If neither of those sound good, I could keep thinking. What kind of interests do your characters have?

TheARashi

Artist-Actor-Accountant
I got a few ideas. I was thinking maybe one of your characters could Mount Benny jackdaw, or maybe you have a character who likes to punch things. I have a few characters that would be willing to lend their body as a punching bag. If neither of those sound good, I could keep thinking. What kind of interests do your characters have?
I could probably get a list together for any you're interested in. For the most part, you can see some of the normal things they're into from the sheets linked above. btw got an pics or refs of your own for me to use?

Last edited:

Trevorbluesquirrel

Something NSFW with Rosa would be nice!

Maybe her admiring my large tail!?

Or something else is fine too!

Thanks 4 a chance!

Attachments

• Trevor_Reference_Small.jpg
    Trevor_Reference_Small.jpg
    220.6 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:

Byzance123 Rauss Khan

Hello, I have a hot dragoness here, you can try NSFW or SFW:

www.furaffinity.net: Tetra by Germanor123

Also, I me ask if you accept boots crush.

Here are my other ocs, you can do same thing:

Hurdene (shiny patent boots):
www.furaffinity.net: Welcome (clothed) by Germanor123
www.furaffinity.net: Welcome by Germanor123
sta.sh: Hurdene shining

Andrinopae (biker armored outfit):
www.furaffinity.net: Andrinopae reference (Anthro and feral) by Germanor123
sta.sh: Hayadrepe boots

Maybe Rosa can be good ?

Last edited:

Baalf

I could probably get a list together for any you're interested in. For the most part, you can see some of the normal things they're into from the sheets linked above. btw got an pics or refs of your own for me to use?

If you want a mount, here's Benny Jackdaw.
www.furaffinity.net: Moooooo! by BennyBunnycorn

If you want a punching bag, I have several options. Here is Dobbins.
www.furaffinity.net: Dobbins and Mighty D. by Earthquake-Warriors
www.furaffinity.net: Dobbins fist pump by Earthquake-Warriors
The one with the armband is his current design because it is more accurate to Muay Thai kickboxing oh, and the armbands are supposed to be red. The bottom picture is a color reference.

I also have Arte.
www.furaffinity.net: Arte hit and attack animation by Earthquake-Warriors
I have more of these characters, but those two are my personal favorites when it comes to being punched in the belly.

Also, preferably SFW.

Last edited:

Azrion/Zhalo

The Felynes have arisen!
If you’re looking to draw characters, then ya can’t go wrong with a Busty Brachy! As for how she’s like...

As for how it could go down, then perhaps a Brachy with the Bisharp as a sort of “Blunt vs Blades” type dealio? It could be a boob-against-boob staredown between the two, or perhaps in a pre-fight poster style of them in a topless format, or even a mix of both! Your choice

Deathless

ĎĴĔVĔĹĔŃ
Hey there!
Would you like to draw my girl Deathless hanging out with Rosa? Maybe trying on some jewelry and fooling around? SFW please!
Thanks so much!

TheARashi

Artist-Actor-Accountant
If you want a mount, here's Benny Jackdaw.
www.furaffinity.net: Moooooo! by BennyBunnycorn

If you want a punching bag, I have several options. Here is Dobbins.
www.furaffinity.net: Dobbins and Mighty D. by Earthquake-Warriors
www.furaffinity.net: Dobbins fist pump by Earthquake-Warriors
The one with the armband is his current design because it is more accurate to Muay Thai kickboxing oh, and the armbands are supposed to be red. The bottom picture is a color reference.

I also have Arte.
www.furaffinity.net: Arte hit and attack animation by Earthquake-Warriors
I have more of these characters, but those two are my personal favorites when it comes to being punched in the belly.

Also, preferably SFW.
Maybe I'll pit Will against Dobbins or Arte in a street-fighter-like setting if that suits your taste

Markety

Can you Draw Ian and Barley Lightfoot from Onward Scuba Diving Underwater? here is a reference image of them:
Disney-Pixar-Barley-and-Ian-Lightfoot-Onward-Official-Cardboard-Cutout-buy-now-at-starstills__67574.1583254346.jpg

make their wetsuits be based off this:
021517_soy_shorty_junior_wetsuit_kid_ss19_3.jpg

make their flippers be based off this:
330px-SwimFins_02.jpg

make their goggles be based off this:
s-l300.jpg

make their regulators be based off this:
gMOaA55n7S623PNAfSdJsIV3CQXHKhdYdYOGOA68-1aubiZ9jtdBvHQRc-85mEy7I3KV2m-alIAQaaHeKnXutZ3mSWry
6EDXAeNoMbKSUjiwmYICWamIiUhcQNU8kvbYhSJSNAafTsJxktKpY7mK6shEDlyEtCYT9vRZ8IHWwLI4_jdvtKwaMyzx

And don't forget to post on both Fur Affinity & DeviantArt

Last edited:

TheARashi

Artist-Actor-Accountant
Can you Draw Ian and Barley Lightfoot from Onward Scuba Diving Underwater? here is a reference image of them:
Disney-Pixar-Barley-and-Ian-Lightfoot-Onward-Official-Cardboard-Cutout-buy-now-at-starstills__67574.1583254346.jpg

make their wetsuits be based off this:
021517_soy_shorty_junior_wetsuit_kid_ss19_3.jpg

make their flippers be based off this:
330px-SwimFins_02.jpg

make their goggles be based off this:
s-l300.jpg

make their regulators be based off this:
gMOaA55n7S623PNAfSdJsIV3CQXHKhdYdYOGOA68-1aubiZ9jtdBvHQRc-85mEy7I3KV2m-alIAQaaHeKnXutZ3mSWry

And don't forget to post on both Fur Affinity & DeviantArt
Did you read my post?

Baalf

Maybe I'll pit Will against Dobbins or Arte in a street-fighter-like setting if that suits your taste

That's fine. You can choose.