• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Free Art: OC Comment Raffle (SFW and NSFW) (Closed for now)

TheARashi

Artist-Actor-Accountant
Gonna try something interesting. I feel in the mood to create some new OCs, and to get the brain rolling, I'd like to get some ideas from anyone on the forum using this trending prompt below. Anyone can comment up to three times in accordance to the prompt below. And to make things interesting, I will hold a raffle featuring the character(s) for anyone that comments. How will it work? Well, each time the comments roll past the 8th comment and cycle again to create a new set of OC traits, I will randomly pick one user and draw them a piece featuring any OC made in this thread (eg. comments roll over two times-->two winners will be chosen for pieces of their choice) If the raffle rolls over enough time for multiple characters, then I will organize each set of prompts one number based on when those comments were made and allow each winner a first-come-first-serve request based on the descriptions I gather.

For each comment, simply write the following to qualify:

-Comment (species, color, etc.) based on place in comments
-A number to place in raffle
-When the comment rolls over, add (rollover) to the comment to mark as a new set and begin a again

ex. 1st Comment --> (Species: Bat) (#1)
2nd Comment --> (Color: Red) (#2)
9th Comment --> (New Species) (#9) (Rollover)

Just a couple rules as well:
- Be sure to follow the order of comments prompted so as to avoid confusion
- Only the first three comments made by one user will be counted towards the raffle; any others will be ignored (and might be used for making another non-raffle OC instead)
- For winner(s): you can request either a SFW or NSFW piece of your choice featuring the final OC (of choice if multiple) along with up to one other character of your own choice
- I reserve the right to refuse doing any final pieces that will involve gore, snuff, guro, vore, diaper, urine, scat, inflation, hyper and NSFW M/M content (SFW M/M requests are fine)
- Check here to see my work and to get an idea how the OC may turn out Artwork Gallery for TheArashi -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
EPBagVNUcAA37cv

I will be taking any comments until Sunday FEBRUARY 2nd 11:59 PST, so hit me with your best shot!

Last edited:

Minerva_Minx

Succumbing to her own psychosis
A-frame shirt and shorts, basic socks, sneakers. (#3)