• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

LinnyChanPL

Linnie :3
Hello again!

So few people from there know my Fursona - Linnie. The white fem wolf. But I'm also creating a new OC. I always loved characters which were mysterious or just crazy. Totally insane even. That's why I had an idea for insane OC. For now his nickname is CHESHIRE (in caps) because I really can't think of his real name for now. What I have drawn is his overall image.

Headshot:
21265169@400-1475005592.jpg

www.furaffinity.net: OC Concept - CHESHIRE by LinnyChanPL

Full body:
1475335235.linnychanpl_cheshire_full_body.jpg

www.furaffinity.net: OC Concept - CHESHIRE (full body) by LinnyChanPL

BASIC CONCEPT:
Nickname: CHESHIRE
Species: Feline - Cat
Fur color: grey+blue
Hair+markings color: navy blue/dark purple
Eyes color: Blue
I N S A N E

I'd greatly welcome any tips&advice. Especially for clothes. I was thinking about something like Vaas has but I don't want to copy other characters...
85d27cbdc210987e056587d1d0b57596.jpg

Thanks in advance!!!

Toby_Morpheus

Hello, Proto
I recommend reading up on the Malkavian clan from Vampire: The Masquerade.
They're a sect of certifiable vampires you may be able to draw some inspiration from.
Also, if you plan on role-playing this fellow, I'd recommend staying away from the 'comedic lunatic' archetype just because it's overdone.
Play a character with a disorder, not a disorder that's attached to a character.

LinnyChanPL

Linnie :3
Also, if you plan on role-playing this fellow, I'd recommend staying away from the 'comedic lunatic' archetype just because it's overdone.
Play a character with a disorder, not a disorder that's attached to a character.

True that. But hell, acting crazy in like comedic way was always my passion...xD

It'd really depend on RP then. If it's something serious, then yes, I'll take it serious and don't act like a cheap comedian.
But when it's a light, random RP...why not to go crazy and maniac? :3

Thanks for advice tho!

Toby_Morpheus

Hello, Proto
True that. But hell, acting crazy in like comedic way was always my passion...xD

It'd really depend on RP then. If it's something serious, then yes, I'll take it serious and don't act like a cheap comedian.
But when it's a light, random RP...why not to go crazy and maniac? :3

Thanks for advice tho!
Well, sure. It's all up to you in the end.
I won't knock you if that's the kind of character you and your group like.