• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

OC Sketches

Hell these sketches are pretty quick especially if I enjoy it. So taking up 3 more slots!

1. bobby123 (done)
2. syl (done)
3. Spicy Strawberry (done)
4. Barak (done)
5. Zweihander (done)
6. Captain Spyro

7. Ladyfaegassr

Give me a picture or extremely well detailed reference of your character and if you would like a request of what should be drawn. If I really like the picture and you really really want me to I will clean up the sketch, I don't know if I can color, sorryz. my talent is rather limited so I don't know if I can sketch two or more characters in the same scene but I can try. Please don't be mad if it's not great though.

Will Not Draw:
Adult Babyfur/Cub
Scat
Gore
Really complicated characters
Zoophilia

Will Draw:
Clean G-Rated Art
Some adult art
Nudity

Last edited:
Ooooh! I looove Eastern dragons been drawing loads of them lately! I'm sure I'll have fun with this.

I could get a little naughty with it but I don't think I can do multiple cocks haha.

bobby123

Ooooh! I looove Eastern dragons been drawing loads of them lately! I'm sure I'll have fun with this.

I could get a little naughty with it but I don't think I can do multiple cocks haha.
That's why I didn't link you to them :p

Having said that, there's one character I have that only has one (I'll PM you the link as it's a commission that's not yet on my gallery)

could you draw my character Syl as a demon? Her ref's in my sig
NP, Anything in particular you'd like?

could you please draw my strawberry cat Ichigo?
I'd love to see a pre-christmas motive x3 so... a santa clause outfit might be fine :3
or just something cute ^^
here's a ref of him :3
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/3004970
Oooh I LOVE it, I think I may just have to do a christmas chibi for you!

P.S. Opening up more, these go by fairly quick.

Barak

Local Hero
Could you draw Barak,all the necessasary info is in the signature

Thank a lot !

Captain Spyro

Heart of the DragonStar
If you could, how about Captain Draconius Spyro? If you want to, the reference pic is in my profile.:)

All right looks like I'm full up for now, you can still send me requests and I MAY put you on a waiting list, but tomorrow it's back to school!

Ladyfaegassr

Burmecian extraordinaire.
I'd love if you could draw me. Best ref is my signature. There are also tons of refs in my gallery. :3

katsumifur

um.... if this is still open, i was wondering if you could pretty pretty pretty please sketch me a wolf anthro woman wearing somewhat loose baggy cargo pants, a long sleeve shirt with sleeves too long, and holding a katana, pants black, shirt black, fur color greyish with white face, big but not too big boobs (like C/D is fine) and red eyes. if you could make her somewhat modern looking and not feudal and kinda like sweet and innocent.

This is optional, but can you make her covered in blood? like not completely but like blood spray splatter all over her type covered. that way its like ironic because shes so cute and innocent?

Its ok if you say no. i am kinda asking alot for free >.>