• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Odd Fears

SiLJinned

Feeling nauseous, sudden fast movements (including being in something really fast), being enclosed into a tiny space, screaming or anything resembling it, I hate when girls do that as a joke, although it's more freaking annoying than giving me the chills. Coincidentially that happened when I lost my ability to scream, all what happens when I try are odd animal-like squeaky noises, maybe I forgot how to. Oh and really bloody/dirty/infested areas creep me out, I refuse to use them. Oh and struggling to breathe makes me panic like hell.

So glad no one's made fun of me yet. I'm actually learning things here, too. Heard about the fear of long words. Didn't know it was given a real name. Funny that the trolls gave it the most ironic length.

Ley

Feeling nauseous, sudden fast movements (including being in something really fast), being enclosed into a tiny space, screaming or anything resembling it, I hate when girls do that as a joke, although it's more freaking annoying than giving me the chills. Coincidentially that happened when I lost my ability to scream, all what happens when I try are odd animal-like squeaky noises, maybe I forgot how to. Oh and really bloody/dirty/infested areas creep me out, I refuse to use them. Oh and struggling to breathe makes me panic like hell.

This, all of this.

KigRatel

Colaholic
Fathering children. That would be an absolute nightmare, I'm not even joking.

Piroshki

Terminal illness/injury. It's a normal thing in itself to be afraid of, but I freak out even if it happens to someone nearby me that I don't know. I'm afraid I would be completely useless if someone I know had a heart attack or something, that I'd just kind of stand there and have a panic attack. I hate being in hospitals and old folks' homes for this reason, too.

Hmm, I wonder if I have anything more irrational... Well, it's not really a fear, but I cannot stand swallowing hot liquids, and I don't like lukewarm ones. I can't drink coffee, warm milk, hot chocolate, any of that stuff. It activates my gag reflex, not to mention the fact that heat always seems to make everything taste so bitter. >:I

Namba

I hate having my stomach touched. I will never, ever let anyone touch it. Anyone who does gets destroyed.
Dude! Me too! My little sister used to keep doing that shit to me and then she was shocked every time I got pissed at her. My parents would then get onto me for swearing at her but they eventually caught her about to do it with a shit-eating grin on her face. She then did the "I'm not touching yyyooooooouuuuuuuu!!!" maneuver where she would be just close enough to irritate the shit out of me, but I was able to ignore that enough times for her to get frustrated and give up. Now she's taken up to incessant, tuneless humming all the fucking time.

PenningtontheSkunk

What is this internet?
Butterflies in person *shudders* honestly. A picture won't scare me but if I saw one flying near me, I'll run away or muscle up to kill it. Most flying insects scare the shit out of me. >.>

Zydrate Junkie

Name and rank soldier!
Needles, although I suppose thats a fairly normal fear.
God I hate needles. They are hated to the point that I squirm if I see someone having an injection, slicing my thumb open with a Swiss army knife is no problem, but when someone's trying to stick a needle in me first thing that goes through my head is to kill them.

Unsilenced

Mentlegen
Honestly? The fear of my neck being touched. Its an ultimate show of trust to let someone touch my neck for me. >.<

^This

Also, my belly button. I will snap your finger off.

Pine

smell-good badger
Well, I have a pretty common fear of needles. I guess when it comes to strange fears I'm afraid of the unknown. There's so many things mankind has yet to discover, and so many things we have already discovered that we can not explain.

Kiru-kun

Cutest lil bastard ever
This thing. I shit you not.

I covered the entire left side of my screen while looking for that video.

Something about it just... Ughughghughguhgughguhughghgghhg.... ._.

Now I know what your thinking

"Kiru... Come on man.. really? It's just shitty pixels"

You tell that to my 8 year-old self when he first say this, up come, on a big screen tv.

Since then. Fuck water.

Last edited:
Fathering children. That would be an absolute nightmare, I'm not even joking.

I. Hate. Kids. Well...I wouldn't want to see them hurt by anything under any circumstances. I also wouldn't want them to drop their ice cream or lose a stuffed animal. I don't know why, but those two things almost make ME cry. Saw a 4 or 5 year old at King's Dominion drop his cone once. I would have lost sleep for a week if I hadn't bought him another one. Hurts to see that for some reason. (huh...I should make a thread about odd things one can't bear to see.). But, still, kids? Real fuckin annoying. NEVER having them.

God I hate needles. They are hated to the point that I squirm if I see someone having an injection, slicing my thumb open with a Swiss army knife is no problem, but when someone's trying to stick a needle in me first thing that goes through my head is to kill them.

Even a Super Saiyan hates needles. Don't feel bad at all.

This thing. I shit you not.

I covered the entire left side of my screen while looking for that video.

Something about it just... Ughughghughguhgughguhughghgghhg.... ._.

Now I know what your thinking

"Kiru... Come on man.. really? It's just shitty pixels"

You tell that to my 8 year-old self when he first say this, up come, on a big screen tv.

Since then. Fuck water.

Dude...I'm afraid of ARMOS. Trust me, your fear isn't that embarrassing at least to me. Majora's Mask is even worse with the eels, though. This is understandable, but Pinnacle Rock scared the SHIT out of me. I feel your pain.
Nintendo, the trolliest troll company that ever did troll. Making E rated nightmares...the damned demon piano. Fuck that red coin.