• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Odd things

Zezel

Writer and World Maker
Any odd things that have ever happend to you. By that I mean like any just odd things that you saw, heard, or had said to you?

My oddest thing was I had this British guy follow me for around an hour trying to convince me that I had the accent of this one very specific place in the UK.

I

Infrarednexus

Back in community college, I got in a conversation with one of my professors. It lasted for longer than I was expecting and I had to get to my next class. What was so weird was that he kept following and talking to me while I was heading out the door and into the next building. He finally turned around and went away when I got to the class. I never had someone follow me like that, and to be honest it creep't me out.

As a cyclist, It feels really odd when people scream or yell at you for no apperant reason. It’s not like I’m blocking traffic or anything.

Casual biking, or long distance cycling?
It’s been both, doesn’t matter if it’s a short errand to the store, or a long ride, people will scream at you for either

KILL.MAIM.KILL

Angry Lizard King
Banned
A few years ago a couple of girls ran up to me and demanded to take a selfie with me. No explanation why.

We have a couple cyclists here, but nothing like Portland or the Netherlands

A few years ago a couple of girls ran up to me and demanded to take a selfie with me. No explanation why.
My mother was on vacation when an old Chinese tourist asked for a picture, not with his wife, but with her...?

Last edited:

Zezel

Writer and World Maker
Oh remembered another.

So yesterday I was walking back to my hotel, suit coat over my shoulder and I ran into a group of people all wearing matching shirts and waiting at the street corner. Now it's about one o'clock in the morning and they were trying to find a baker because as they said to each other, "We need the baker or else how else are we gonna get the bread he wants by morning."

Reiv

I still have problems accepting that I'm a furry
A few months ago while I was still hateing the fact that I like furry stuff I was at a therapy that my mother send me to. There, with the others, we each drew a cards randomly. This was written on mine: "Illness". I already knew what it was referring. I thaught that it was kind of a mental illness to be a furry, but weird things did not stop there. After a few days, while I was working, I got exhausted and had to kneel down. While I did that I put my hands down to the sawdust that I was cleaning and my right arm sliped, making the mark of my hand look like a hand of a werewolf. While this was happening the therapy was still in my head.

This is only one of the wierd things happend to me, but I don't want to tell the others. :V

Dongding

The sheep
I met a guy who didn't reciprocate my love of soup as I gloated about how good soup was. I asked him why he doesn't like it and his response was "It always burns the roof of my mouth." or something to that effect to which I replied "Well you should blow on it more." or something like that to which he replies "Blow on it?"

No one taught this motherfucker you could blow on soup before eating a spoonful to cool it down.

Both our minds were blown.

HistoricalyIncorrect

Shekel collector
Im from Poland. You see strange things all the time here

HistoricalyIncorrect

Shekel collector
Hehe that reminds me of getting drunk once and masturbatin in bushes around 2am

HistoricalyIncorrect

Shekel collector
Or this one. Once in Welsh pub i told one drunk guy jokingly that im French and he wanted to beat me up. When i told him im actually Polish he forgot about French guy completely

HistoricalyIncorrect

Shekel collector
Or maybe this. I used to smoke so much weed back in the day that i started to have serious paranoia. Lighting up all lights in my house each time i came back home was a ritual. Finally when when i looking at the cars the registration plates and lights looked like creepy smiles

Jay98

The violent man-eater
i was once walking through a dark alley that couldn't have been more than 6 feet long when i passed a guy in night vision goggles and gave them a funny look because you honestly don't see that often. their response was "how can you see me? the lack of light in this shadow is beyond human sight?". made me question myself whether i was some sort of demon or something.

Jay98

The violent man-eater
i once heard a voice say "hello" and answered "yeah?" but there was no-one there. then it was revealed to me that someone had been recording the white noise when i wandered past them. nobody else heard the hello but it was on the recording very very faint.

Jay98

The violent man-eater
i was once very high with sleep deprivation and recorded myself spending 8 hours composing a 4 minute song out of nothing but white noise. weird thing is, when i get tired i can hear Freddy Mercury's vocals in the white noise but i can't really pick out the rest of the song other than the word "people" said at random points in the verse.

I

Infrarednexus

A rooster appeared in our city one time. It was weird considering there was not a barn or farm for miles. I have no idea how he even got to my area of town. My guess is that a farmer must have been carrying a bunch of these guys in his truck and one of them escaped.