• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Free Art: Offering a Free Icon!

Sabstar

Hey!!
I’m trying to get my FA page a little more active as I’ve come back after a long break away. It’d be nice to refresh my gallery and gain some interest, so I’m offering a free icon out for fun! I may do a couple of these if I have the free time. These will be 700x700 full colour plus a scaled down version for FA use.
You’re not guaranteed to get somethi ng but if I’d like to draw the character I’ll make a selection and get to work!

Show me some refs! ✨

ConorHyena

nazi hunter
If you wanna do something a tad unconventional, you can always try my sergal :)

Deathless

ƤƦƠƓ MЄƬƛԼ ЄƝʆƠƳЄƦ
Hey there!
Would you like to do an icon of my boy Leo?
Thanks so much, your art looks amazing!

Jackpot Raccuki

Although half canine, is not a wolf.
"700x700" Damn, I usually do 800x800 for my icons, nontheless even if I don't get it I'd be happy to look into getting a commission down the line ^^

Either way go wild, Dice hat can be both a tophat and cap.

VeeStars

uh I can explain?
I just made a new main sona so I need some art!
bunbunref.png

Kreebels

Honey-most badger
I don't really have any reference here besides feminine female honey badger. I'm new and would love to have something of a little cute honey badger. I don't see many and trying to add some ideas. I would super appreciate.

Ashwolves5

Miss Fluffy Bottom
Unsure if this is still open but I would like to enter please. Thank you for the chance c:
Jody on Toyhouse

Regardless; you artwork is fantastic, it flows and emoted really well