• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

OFFERING BUTTON MAKING SERVICE + selling prints! (LIMITED TIME FREE SHIPPING)

Zrcalo

I STALK PRINCIPLES
Hello! I'm offering to turn your artwork into a button!
BUTTONS ARE 1.5" SIZED. Not too big, not too small!

5 buttons minimum $6 (FREE SHIPPING)
10 buttons $9 (FREE SHIPPING)
20 buttons $15 (FREE SHIPPING)
40 buttons $27 (FREE SHIPPING)
40+ add an extra $3 for shipping.

Please contact me for a higher amount!

How does this work?
I will provide you with a template and you will put your artwork on it. (or I can, whichever!)
You can have as many designs as you want. If you want 40 buttons with 40 different designs that's okay!

!!!PLEASE ONLY SUBMIT YOUR OWN ARTWORK FOR MULTIPLE COPIES. IF IT'S A PERSONAL COMMISSION, I WILL ONLY DO ONE BUTTON OF IT. NO MORE.!!!!

They will be printed at kinkos with a high quality laserjet printer. Please keep in mind the limitations of the printer. It is not a photo printer. If you would like to request your buttons printed with a photo paper, extra charges may apply.

I AM ALSO OFFERING CUSTOM HAND DRAWN BUTTONS! $5 ea depending on complexity. Here are some examples below:

Here are some below examples of hand drawn buttons:
5135925@400-1295737771.jpg

5136012@400-1295738727.jpg

I AM ALSO OFFERING 8X10" PRINTS OF MY OWN ARTWORK! High quality gloss finish photo prints.

1457236354.zrcalo_prints.jpg

If you are interested in any commissions, please feel free to contact me! I have a link to my FA in my signature! :3

Last edited:

Zrcalo

I STALK PRINCIPLES
@ModifiedRabbit

I can make sure you get the free shipping. XD you're the first person that posted.

ModifiedRabbit

Commission Artist
Thank you, thats very helpful. Ill work on those this week and get my order to you end of the week for sure. Maybe sooner. =]
Ill be doing the 20 or 40 buttons. Ill be deciding once i talk to the people on my art page on FB. =P (All the work ill be submitting is all mine so ill have multiples of some made.)
Im sending you a watch on FA. Id like to keep track of this kind of stuff from you and have you on my list in case i want some more in the future. =]

Zrcalo

I STALK PRINCIPLES
Thank you, thats very helpful. Ill work on those this week and get my order to you end of the week for sure. Maybe sooner. =]
Ill be doing the 20 or 40 buttons. Ill be deciding once i talk to the people on my art page on FB. =P (All the work ill be submitting is all mine so ill have multiples of some made.)
Im sending you a watch on FA. Id like to keep track of this kind of stuff from you and have you on my list in case i want some more in the future. =]

:3 aw thankyou! Just let me know when I'm needed!