• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Offering cheap fursona commissions! ($10-$30)

RangerReb

Quitters never win, winners never quit.
Hello my dudes!

I'm offering what I would consider to be relatively inexpensive commissions to try to get some exposure. I have three packages to choose from, the basic starting at $10, the standard starting at $15, and the premium being $30. All prices are negotiable if you have good reasoning as to why you'd like to adjust the price.

The basic package ($10) consists of:
-A full color, shaded headshot. Simple color background of your choice. Perfect for icons/etc.
-Single figure
-High Resolution .png file
-Rights to do with the image as you please (without passing off the work as your own)

The standard package ($15) consists of:
-Half bodied drawing of your character. Fully shaded and simple background included.
-Single figure
-Rights to do with the image as you please (without passing off the work as your own)

The premium package ($30) consists of:
-Either one detailed full bodied drawing, or a reference sheet. Must specify in DM which you are looking to get.
-If a reference sheet is purchased, it will consist of one front, one back image, and one headshot with an expression of choice. Must include info to be put in description box if desired, i.e. basic info + likes and dislikes.
-Single character

Please DM me with all details and requirements before purchasing. Reference images are welcome and appreciated, but I can work off of detailed descriptions. I accept payments through PayPal, or I can email you my Fiverr account since FurAffinity always blocks the link.

Commissions DOs and DON'Ts:

DOs (Preferences):
- I'm more experienced at drawing males.
- More proficient with mammals, but I can also do reptilian characters.
- I'm fairly good at drawing armor.
-I'm also good with redesigning characters.
-Animals can be clothed or not clothed. If not clothed, they will not have distinct genitals.

DON'Ts (Don't ask):
- Anything erotic/fetish related
-Anything just generally distasteful (racism, homophobia, sexism, etc.)
-Extreme gore (I can do minimal gore, like cuts etc., just not intestines hanging out.)

Here are examples of my work:

RangerReb

Bump. Like I said, prices are negotiable if you all think I’m charging too much.

RangerReb

Bump with two more art examples.