• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Free Art: Offering chibi version of your fursona art

Demoness_Heller

I'm in the mood for drawing chibi! They are fun and simple enough for me to draw. ^^

I'll look around for chibi base for poses on Pinterest. It probably won't be exactly the same pose as I sometimes like to make a change to make the character look better.

Here is the example of what you'll be getting:
cuitepie.png

I can do clothes, but I'm not an expert. I'll do my best to do cothes for you if you wish it. I'm ok with NSFW to show off their bits.

Sappho

Canis Centuarus
1585335493.akaokami_1581526789_pancakebunny_arnak_librarys.jpg

Is this possible?

L.Rey

Lucas, the wanderer
Would you kindly do mine? Fortunately, my sona wears simple clothes. ^^

20170822-000.jpg

SakuraKitsune

Meme Connoisseur
That's a cute style! If possible, I have this little fox if you'd be up to drawing them! Thanks for the opportunity!
20210115_125600.jpg

Last edited:

A c e

I'm in the mood for drawing chibi! They are fun and simple enough for me to draw. ^^

I'll look around for chibi base for poses on Pinterest. It probably won't be exactly the same pose as I sometimes like to make a change to make the character look better.

Here is the example of what you'll be getting:
View attachment 98857

I can do clothes, but I'm not an expert. I'll do my best to do cothes for you if you wish it. I'm ok with NSFW to show off their bits.
heres mine, could you possibly try?

Attachments

• Sona.png
    Sona.png
    135.5 KB · Views: 7

mangomango

Well-Known Chee
Feel free to try any of these guys! Thanks! :3

Monosuki the Aurian

Kyu the Braixen
1588359409.ruki-the-zorua_screenshot1775_798.png

Ah this sounds nice! And your works seem pretty amazing to say the least! Could you give a go at this Moonfury here named Scorch? Thanks a bunch for the chance!

Alys_0_0

Tea thief <3 She/Her <3 POTATO QUEEN
Hey! Is this still open or am I too late? Either way, here's a cute little mantis girl!

mantis-dragon hybrid sona.png

sleepy kitty

frisky feline
Hi, may I have a chibi of my sona, please? ^^

16096265257412104.png

1610319277.manrorudemon_торрра.png
debxpr8-9a9a4b03-7263-408e-a2f6-196065331a08.png