• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Offering Free Romance/Smut Comissions

Kaiser Wolves

Good Day!

I am an hobbyist writer trying to develop and refine his skills in hopes of becoming a better author.

I currently want to explore writing romance scenes and things that get a little "spicer" in nature. (But I am okay if you want to keep things fluffy as well~) For my own story. As this is something I don't have a lot of experience in this subject I want to be able to practice and experiment in a different environment.

I have always preferred to learn by doing, so I am offering anyone who is interested in getting a small story for yourself to do whatever you would like with.

Obviously these will be free and will be between 500 - 1000 words long each.

Things to keep in mind before you send me a note/comment:
- I can do original stories (I'll just need details about your characters and your world)
- Fan fictions are okay, as long as I am familiar with the source material. (Feel free to ask)
- Between 1-3 character(s) in a scene
- Nothing too crazy in regards to kinks/fetish. Start me off easy please haha (We'll see in the future)
- Remember I am learning.... I can't guarantee the quality of these, but I will try my best for you!
- Some feedback both positive and negative would be really appreciated
- I am willing to go longer if you like, however I may ask for some compensation at said time.
- Keep it legal..... (Duh)

I look forward to working with you!

Sappho

Canis Centuarus
What kinda kinks you work with?

Gosh if you're still open for these and they'd be okay i'd really love a story about these two together please https://toyhou.se/10372704.hero-and-north

I'd really a adore the gals just cuddling in bed and then North starts going a bit feral from the full moon and starts to makeout/ kiss all over/ get on top of and get a little possessive with a nervous Hero, who is into it but just has a anxious nature in general. Basically just a fluffy tone haha.
Thank you so much for the chance and I totally understand if not!!!!

Sappho

Canis Centuarus
Gosh if you're still open for these and they'd be okay i'd really love a story about these two together please https://toyhou.se/10372704.hero-and-north

I'd really a adore the gals just cuddling in bed and then North starts going a bit feral from the full moon and starts to makeout/ kiss all over/ get on top of and get a little possessive with a nervous Hero, who is into it but just has a anxious nature in general. Basically just a fluffy tone haha.
Thank you so much for the chance and I totally understand if not!!!!
I don't think they're coming back...