• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Offering NSFW Adopts, YCH, and commissions *Updated need work bad*

Ladyreha

I'm sorry to do this but things are a little dire and I want to get my mom something to help her

A couples years ago my mom was badly poisoned and put in a coma, Thankfully she survived but since then her health has suffered a sever decline.

We do get benefits as with her condition she can no longer work but those only cover bills for the house. I contribute all I can but she's still struggling.

The biggest problem is that she can't walk much due to ME and Fibromialgia I want to get her a mobility scooter, I think that it will really help her mentally and physically because she'll be able to get out of the house more often farther then just our backyard and it'll give her some independence back because she can do things like go to the grocery store or walk the dogs with me which she's voiced frequently she wishes she could do.

Obviously scooters aren't cheap so I'm hoping to get some work so I can buy one for her for mothers day. There's a mobility shop in town that sells them and they've given me a good idea of what I should get for her but the cheapest is 300 pounds.

I'm not looking for one person to spend that much but if I can get lots of little jobs I can save up to get her one. I'd really appreciate the assistance. If you can't order anything but know anyone who can, I do art other then furry work if you could send them my way I'd really really appreciate it.

Thank you <3

Hello, hello! Welcome to my NSFW commission thread, I offer sketches to full color drawings of characters. Starting as low as $5 for a single character sketch. The higher prices for art like 'Queen' or 'Crystal Vision' will be between $40 and $60 depending on detail and any background components you wish to add.

I work in three stages

Sketch, line art, and color approval for traditional

Sketch, flat colors, and details for digital.

I'm new at this sort of thing and am significantly better at drawing girls.

All Commissions will be sized for A4 paper at 300 DPI saved as a PNG for best printing should you so desire.
Please contact me here if interested Payment will be made Via Paypal or for a more formal arrangement you can place and order through my Fivver account

Some examples of my work are featured here

TRADITIONALLY

crescentwingstudio.deviantart.com: Fairy abstract
crescentwingstudio.deviantart.com: WIP: Elf
crescentwingstudio.deviantart.com: Phoenix
crescentwingstudio.deviantart.com: Queen

DIGITALLY
crescentwingstudio.deviantart.com: Sexy Fairy
crescentwingstudio.deviantart.com: Rain of Embers
crescentwingstudio.deviantart.com: Star Dancer
crescentwingstudio.deviantart.com: Crystal Vision

ADOPTS

The Springling adoptables start at $15 Please PM me or post here if interested :)
Once purchased You will be given the full sized Image of the Springling with out water mark

Sexy Springling
Cute Springling
Free Springling

Attachments

• Springling adopt sheet.png
    Springling adopt sheet.png
    249.7 KB · Views: 100
Last edited: