• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Official Contest: "The Silver Screen" Entry Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BingFox

The Bingmeister!
RE: The Silver Screen -- Entry Thread

Yes, first entry for the contest!


Well I hope you like it. ^.^





ps. the website url on it is not real, just in case u guys try to find it, lol
 

Growly

Member
RE:  The Silver Screen -- Entry Thread

BingFox said:
Yes, first entry for the contest!


Well I hope you like it. ^.^





ps. the website url on it is not real, just in case u guys try to find it, lol

Cool! I like the strong silhouette he's got. ^^
 

BingFox

The Bingmeister!
RE:   The Silver Screen -- Entry Thread

Growly said:
BingFox said:
Yes, first entry for the contest!


Well I hope you like it. ^.^





ps. the website url on it is not real, just in case u guys try to find it, lol

Cool! I like the strong silhouette he's got. ^^


Thanks. ^.^
 

Touch My Badger

New Member
RE: FA Contest: "The Silver Screen" Entry Thread

Here's my entry. I love those early, black and white romantic films, so I tried to re-create that with my mate and I.

Oh, This is posted on my Deviant Art page also... if that's a problem, I can remove it.
Thank you!
 

Growly

Member
RE: FA Contest: "The Silver Screen" Entry Thread

Ooh, I love that! :D I can imagine a story forming already.
Man, I gotta get to work again on my entry! Coloring takes so long...
 

BingFox

The Bingmeister!
RE: FA Contest: "The Silver Screen" Entry Thread

Heh, finally some compitition, lol, I was afraid I migh win by diffault, which would have been sad that I could only win that way, lol.
 

decaf

New Member
ooh i figured out how to post it!!

XD i cannot wait for this movie any longer. that's why i used it for my pic. it's gonna be SO bad!!! :lol:

its up on my account as well.
 

Camelot264

New Member
hmmm... just finished this and then saw this here contest so i thought, what the heck ill enter

Hope you likes it 8)
 

htw

New Member
It's in the attachments, but here's the FA link too. Enjoy.

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/188540/

This was really fun to draw and I hope all 'yall like it. Look close at the guy, you should be able to see his evil smirk.
 

Nexus

New Member
HEya all... this is my entry for this contest.... based in some system problems which natualy happen with good servers. :) And, of course, in the original poster. Hope you enjoy.

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/191235/
 
free tickets!!! yay!! *runs around in circles and slams into a wall*

i was working on a movie script style story for you dragoneer but i lost it when my computer crashed this morning. now i don't have enough time to finish it so i'm not gonna. maybe some other time just for kicks. (after i replace this junker i have)
 

Silverdragon00

Banned
Banned
RE:  Official Contest: "The Silver Screen" Entry Thread

I relly like your entry, Nexus

blackdragoon said:
i was working on a movie script style story for you dragoneer but i lost it when my computer crashed this morning. now i don't have enough time to finish it so i'm not gonna. maybe some other time just for kicks. (after i replace this junker i have)

boy thats sucks to hear D-WOLF. it seems like whenever i'm doing something important on the computer it crashes on me, too. so you're not the only one with a crap computer. :wink:
 

Whiptail

New Member
RE:  Official Contest: "The Silver Screen" Entry Thread

htw said:
It's in the attachments, but here's the FA link too.  Enjoy.

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/188540/

This was really fun to draw and I hope all 'yall like it.  Look close at the guy, you should be able to see his evil smirk.

Its very good work, and a nice style which deviates from the usual cartoon art style but how is it furry?
 

decaf

New Member
Nexus said:
HEya all... this is my entry for this contest.... based in some system problems which natualy happen with good servers. :) And, of course, in the original poster. Hope you enjoy.

really awesome!!!
 

decaf

New Member
another one 8)

-The rosary is yellow because in the catholic church, yellow symbolizes the presence of "god"
-His shirt is purple because in the catholic church, it symbolizes pain and suffering.
 

K47

New Member
K47's Poster Entry =)

I chose Indiana Jones: Raiders of the Lost Ark as inspiration for this one. It encapsulates my work-in-progress graphic story called "WanderLust".

Info on who's involved:

The lead character is Wander (you'd have to read the story to find out how she got her name) Samantha is Arthur's daughter (two good people who Wander meets on her travels). Finally Law and Justice are two members of a rogue gang called "The Founding Fathers". These are the characters focused on in the first Chapter. Oh, and the story takes place in the southwest :D

I spent like 3 days on this, so I hope it's enjoyed lol.

(Link to poster on my FA account: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/193656/)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top