• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Official Contest: The Silver Screen

Daiger

Just curious, an entrant can win at most one prize, right? And multiple entries increases the chances of that entrant winning?

PhoenixDragon

Uh... Question. By the entries being due by the 30th, does that mean they can be submitted any time on the 30th, or do they have to be in -before- it's the 30th? I'm working on a submission, but I might be cutting it close...

Dragoneer

Site Developer
Site Director
Administrator
PhoenixDragon said:
Uh... Question. By the entries being due by the 30th, does that mean they can be submitted any time on the 30th, or do they have to be in -before- it's the 30th? I'm working on a submission, but I might be cutting it close...
By midnight EST on the 30th.

Dragoneer

Site Developer
Site Director
Administrator
Daiger said:
Just curious, an entrant can win at most one prize, right? And multiple entries increases the chances of that entrant winning?
Depends on the votes. :)

Maus_Merryjest

Can the poster include other characters aside from our own?
For a more specific version of this question, D, check your PM inbox: I sent you the question with what I want to do, because I didn't want to give away my idea here if it was possible to do :)

Sylvine

Question here, too... Is this contest ( Or, the contests here in general ) limited for some specific country? Or, to be frank: Can I participate even although I live in Germany?

~Sylvine

blotch

Forgive me if the question's already been asked, but, is there a limit as to how many entries a person may submit? Danke!

Cheers,
-Blotch

Sylvine

Hmh, let *me* answer Your question, Blotch:

dragoneer said:
(...)There is no limit to the amount of entries you can make, so spam us down, baby!.

First post, quite in the middle.

~Sylv

Sylvine

hmm... I'd still like an answer to my question, though. Please?

~Sylv

Azures

Well Dragoneer you got to say the result it past a month now and this is not funny the result should be out, the t-shirt contest ppl already know the result why not us. If the problem is the prize you should had said it.

Dragoneer

Site Developer
Site Director
Administrator
Azures said:
Well Dragoneer you got to say the result it past a month now and this is not funny the result should be out, the t-shirt contest ppl already know the result why not us. If the problem is the prize you should had said it.
Movie poster results will be up tomorrow.

And don't worry, Azures... The Coyote, The Weasel and the Raccoon has a spot on it.