• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

@@@ OFFICIAL SUGGESTION THREAD @@@

contemplationistwolf

The Restless Maverick
Luffy and I both have been on the team for years. While it's unfortunate to constantly have to interject in the arguments of the same people, I wouldn't say it's overwhelming. The death of forum specific rules and adoption of the main site UP/COC is probably the source of the dissonance. It's sometimes difficult to apply on the forums annnnd people certainly aren't used to it.
Ah, sorry if I came across as condescending. I think you have done a good job overall, even if I don't agree with every single one of your decisions (which I suppose is natural)

Sorry for contributing to those arguments. I've mostly just acted to defend people who I feel have been treated unfairly. I'm not actually interested in picking fights, even if it might look that way at times.

D

Deleted member 82554

Not above criticism my ass! The ban you gave me over the alleged transphobia claims on a thread that had absolutely nothing to do with that says otherwise. And after bringing it to your attention you banned me for that, too. So don't try and feed everyone that you're not above that criticism crap, because I know for a fact it's not true.

Flamingo

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
That's not an accurate representation of what happened. :) But you are entitled to believe whatever you'd like. Our privacy policy prevents me from sharing the details, but you have my permission to post the PM you sent me if you are so inclined to show the class what has you so bothered.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 82554

Alright, fine. I will just dump it all out here in the open and we will let the forum decide if that ban was justified. How does that sound?

D

Deleted member 82554

Just remember, you gave me the go ahead to do so so don't try and pull me up on calling out members or staff if I do, alright?

@luffy @Dragoneer you ok with that? I tried submitting a trouble ticket and no one got back to me.

contemplationistwolf

The Restless Maverick
Just remember, you gave me the go ahead to do so so don't try and pull me up on calling out members or staff if I do, alright?
Don't! This is an incredibly stupid idea that will achieve absolutely nothing productive! Also, the rest of us are not interested in seeing your personal quarrels!

I personally recommend you move on. Ignore Flamingo if they bother you that much. If you really are that stuck in this matter, then talk it out in DMs.

D

Deleted member 82554

Already tried talking it out in a DM. She knows she screwed up but has done absolutely nothing to fix the situation. Personally I'd rather it was so we can go back to holding hands and singing kumbaya around the campfire.

And this is not just about a personal quarrel, this affects everyone. Everyone needs to know that she is doing her job right, otherwise you only end up alienating the community you currently have and those that want to be a part of it.

Anyway I have derailed this thread enough so I will leave it at that. Anyone who's interested in continuing the conversation, PM me.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 82554

Actually I edited it while you were posting yours. But semantics...

KimberVaile

Officially elected and actual ruler of FAF
How cute, a forum crush! With Valentines Day right around the corner, it seems love is in the air!
I suggest one of ya'll at least give the other a box of chocolates to break the ice.

Yakamaru

I put the fun in dysfunctional
How cute, a forum crush! With Valentines Day right around the corner, it seems love is in the air!
I suggest one of ya'll at least give the other a box of chocolates to break the ice.
No clue on who this is directed towards to be honest.

KimberVaile

Officially elected and actual ruler of FAF
No clue on who this is directed towards to be honest.
Ramjet might be able to tell you. He's got an eye for passionate young lovers.

Ovidia Dragoness

Udder Derg
Banned
I like how when I say not to higher transphobes it's considered "quasipolitical" and gets taken down but when I report someone asking for right leaning mods, my report gets rejected.

contemplationistwolf

The Restless Maverick
You were talking political too. Talking about right or left leaning is politcal by nature.
I touched on it very lightly, only as much as I needed to get my main point across (about helping with faster and more accurate decision-making in moderation). I don't think I made any actual political judgements.
Your insinuation was a very strong political judgement. No better than insinuating that "left-leaning = unpatriotic".

PS: I agree that we shouldn't add actually transphobic mods

Ovidia Dragoness

Udder Derg
Banned
I touched on it very lightly, only as much as I needed to get my main point across (about helping with faster and more accurate decision-making in moderation). I don't think I made any actual political judgements.
Your insinuation was a very strong political judgement. No better than insinuating that "left-leaning = unpatriotic".

PS: I agree that we shouldn't add actually transphobic mods
You were insinuating that right leaning mods where superior.