• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

@@@ OFFICIAL SUGGESTION THREAD @@@

Ramjet

Seizing the memes of production
Can't stop love.
OwO.gif

Raever

Chaotic Neutral Wreckage
Wait, we have reports?

I only just now learned your sense of humor and now I understand your icon. >.<;;;

Soooo...
Can we remove the icon limit in profiles?
Not sure if that was said already.
I wanna display more icons. :p

Raever

Chaotic Neutral Wreckage
Bring on more mods I say. More just in general. From all walks of life. This place needs it.

Actually, this is a valid suggestion. I don't care who's in the position so long as they're someone capable of handling the duties it entails, but it would be nice to have a larger staff team in general since the community here is so gosh darn big. Not that the current team doesn't do what they can, and well (based on observations above,) but it'd be nice to know that if something goes down on forums or in site, it won't take as long to put out the fires. Maybe I just want too much though. I'm used to smaller communities. X3

luffy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Actually, this is a valid suggestion. I don't care who's in the position so long as they're someone capable of handling the duties it entails, but it would be nice to have a larger staff team in general since the community here is so gosh darn big. Not that the current team doesn't do what they can, and well (based on observations above,) but it'd be nice to know that if something goes down on forums or in site, it won't take as long to put out the fires. Maybe I just want too much though. I'm used to smaller communities. X3
We have mods, but crosstraining is a process that takes awhile to complete.

Also, yes. My icon is an accurate representation of what happens when I read reports, tons of tickets, or am linked 100 submissions in 1 ticket.

Raever

Chaotic Neutral Wreckage
Also, yes. My icon is an accurate representation of what happens when I read reports, tons of tickets, or am linked 100 submissions in 1 ticket.

Moreso meant the dry humor. XD
You make a good point though...the ticket system definitely needs an update, or maybe incorporating the ability to report a submission directly so that artist, file, link, etc is already automated and people won't need to provide their own (clustered) evidence?

Last edited:

Foxy Emy

*Mischivious Noises*
We have mods, but crosstraining is a process that takes awhile to complete.

Sounds like the mods need a donut day to boost moral.

Donuts may actually be a good idea. That said, I have another suggestion. Add text to the area people make signatures to clarify they won't be visible in mobile.

People mainly on PC don't seem to realize this.

luffy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Moreso meant the dry humor. XD
You make a good point though...the ticket system definitely needs an update, or maybe incorporating the ability to report a submission directly so that artist, file, link, etc is already automated and people won't need to provide their own (clustered) evidence?
Oh! That too. And the in-submission reporting is something we are working on. :)

Some people don't even put the user or submission they're reporting at all. It's pretty lit.

NuclearSlayer52

purring like a wolf
the descriptions for likes trophies dont match the titles, the titles match the amount of likes needed for the trophies

1611950623560.png

also, is it possible to have a style option to have the site look like what it was at the start of 2020?

FunniValentine

Valentine
I'd love to see hyperlinks being a distinct color in the dark theme of the website, I use them a lot but as of right now they are indistinguishable between regular text in the dark mode.

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
This is just something that occurred to me, but do images that are submitted or removed by staff from FA get fingerprinted?

I've successfully submitted reports against sexual depictions of minors that were uploaded to the site before, but this has been followed by the uploader removing reference to the character's age and re-submitting.

If unique files that have been removed are assigned a fingerprint, this would prevent this loophole.

D

Deleted member 134556

I figure I'd stop by here just to say that I recently appreciate the staffs hard work and keeping an orderly, safe, and pleasant environment for the users here. I know it's a frustrating and stressful job, but you people are doing great.

Last edited by a moderator:

koran007

Can we get a way to turn off site news notifications in the global site settings instead of having to dismiss them everytime there's a new one? Either that, or can someone else be put in charge of them and only push them if they're actually about site news, and only site news.

I understand that fender likes to shove his annoying political views in everyone's faces but I'm tired of reading about them, especially since I disagree with everything he has to say.

TyraWadman

The Silent Observer
Can we get a way to turn off site news notifications in the global site settings instead of having to dismiss them everytime there's a new one? Either that, or can someone else be put in charge of them and only push them if they're actually about site news, and only site news.

I understand that fender likes to shove his annoying political views in everyone's faces but I'm tired of reading about them, especially since I disagree with everything he has to say.

1. Disabling site announcements would lead to the excuse of "Well I didn't know policy XYZ existed! How was I supposed to know I was breaking the rules???".

2. You only have to dismiss it once unless you delete your cookies daily.

3. The last update had a lot more details about Ruffle and FA+ features. One announcement regarding the attack. And the one before that was about music. Site and performance updates before that.

4. If it helps, FAF doesn't allow the discussion of politics at all! :)