• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Officially Resigning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tetrachroma

"nEw UsEr"
Hey guys, Tetra here. I've been inactive for quite some time, haven't I? Two months as of yesterday in fact. "What on Earth have you been up to all this time?" I'm sure you aren't asking. Well in the time of my absence, I've fleshed out my whole 'sona deal. I now have three of them; Axis, Bandela, and Jumartes. I made a journal explaining them here. I've also discovered LapFox, which is my addiction at the moment, and I ordered a t-shirt of my favorite alias that should be arriving in the mail in a few days. Sticking to the theme of music, I've made a bunch of more chiptune projects. But at the moment I've only released a single, 4-second track.

So what's the deal with my silent absence from this site? Well, It's always been difficult for me to format these long posts, so I'm not really sure how to make this not horribly blunt; I'm dropping out from this forum.

I dunno. It took a while, but I finally concluded that the atmosphere of this place is very undesirable, and it drains so much of my energy to be sticking around here. It's just not my kind of site. I'm still pretty active elsewhere, though. While I was gone I created a separate furry Twitter so that my brother will stop asking why I keep favoriting photos of fursuiters; Axis the Deer (@AxisTheDeer) | Twitter

So yeah, my time on this site has been... interesting, to say the least. But it's time this deer takes his leave. So long, fellow fluffballs.

Yakamaru

Spookdogg
Good luck with whatever you're doing next.

Snowfurry360

The out-of-this-world kinda gal
Hey guys, Tetra here. I've been inactive for quite some time, haven't I? Two months as of yesterday in fact. "What on Earth have you been up to all this time?" I'm sure you aren't asking. Well in the time of my absence, I've fleshed out my whole 'sona deal. I now have three of them; Axis, Bandela, and Jumartes. I made a journal explaining them here. I've also discovered LapFox, which is my addiction at the moment, and I ordered a t-shirt of my favorite alias that should be arriving in the mail in a few days. Sticking to the theme of music, I've made a bunch of more chiptune projects. But at the moment I've only released a single, 4-second track.

So what's the deal with my silent absence from this site? Well, It's always been difficult for me to format these long posts, so I'm not really sure how to make this not horribly blunt; I'm dropping out from this forum.

I dunno. It took a while, but I finally concluded that the atmosphere of this place is very undesirable, and it drains so much of my energy to be sticking around here. It's just not my kind of site. I'm still pretty active elsewhere, though. While I was gone I created a separate furry Twitter so that my brother will stop asking why I keep favoriting photos of fursuiters; Axis the Deer (@AxisTheDeer) | Twitter

So yeah, my time on this site has been... interesting, to say the least. But it's time this deer takes his leave. So long, fellow fluffballs.
I'm so sorry it took so long. But thank you for being my friend, Tech. I'll miss you

SSJ3Mewtwo

Locking for obvious reasons

Status
Not open for further replies.