• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.
C

CrookedCroc

Looks like I'll have to make a new radioactive Rubico build

Fortuna_update.jpg

C

CrookedCroc

*Arca Plasmor

The Plasmor is certainly a good weapon but it has the disadvantage of having pure elemental damage.
Radiation has a -25% modifier against shields wich could be compensated with a magnetic combo if your build allows it.

That's why I think that a radioactive Rubico could be a lot better since the native impact damage has a +50% bonus against shields and +15% against proto shields, this combined with radioactive's +25% against robotics and the Rubico's +50% critical multiplier zoom bonus could be an amazing spider killer.

The Plasmor is certainly a good weapon but it has the disadvantage of having pure elemental damage.
Radiation has a -25% modifier against shields wich could be compensated with a magnetic combo if your build allows it.

That's why I think that a radioactive Rubico could be a lot better since the native impact damage has a +50% bonus against shields and +15% against proto shields, this combined with radioactive's +25% against robotics and the Rubico's +50% critical multiplier zoom bonus could be an amazing spider killer.
The thing is, it's easier to get multishot on a shotgun, even without rivens. Mine kicks out 2 death walls with a 20% chance to kick out a third, from one mod. And you can build any other element combo with it, including gas/mag, heat/mag, tox/mag, etc. Only thing it flops at is Sortie missions with elemental resistance.

C

CrookedCroc

The thing is, it's easier to get multishot on a shotgun, even without rivens. Mine kicks out 2 death walls with a 20% chance to kick out a third, from one mod. And you can build any other element combo with it, including gas/mag, heat/mag, tox/mag, etc. Only thing it flops at is Sortie missions with elemental resistance.

Problem is, if the spiders need to be shot in a weak spot the plasmor is gonna struggle against it.
The Arca Plasmor might shoot a big projectile but this is also a negative, weak points in warframe will negate damage if they aren't shot dead-on, that's why everyone uses Sniper Rifles against the Eidolon's synovia. A regular shotgun would have an easier time since they shoot multiple pallets instead of a big projectile.

And even if you can shoot the weak spot dead-on there's the problem of damage fall-off, Arca Plasmor hits it's hardest around the 10m mark and the damage decreases by 66% at 20m.

This is all theoretically speaking, we still don't know how the boss fight is gonna work.
As far as we know you could kill it by grinding his health away with the K-drive

Last edited by a moderator: