• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

oh god!

AquaPhin

Banned
Banned
damn i feel horrible. i am so obsessed with cyrin. so i was sleeping and i dreamed i met cyrin in real life in our furrie forms. and when i woak up i found out it was a dream and i cried. he cares about me unlike my parents. when im sick he ask whats wrong and gives tips. when im feeling horrible or lonly hes on the internet and cheers me up. im a phin and hes a phin. even though we arent related i feel like his little brother. even though i screwed up when i used his art and his real name the guilt kept rising in me until i told him and i told him i was sorry and he forgave me. i just now asked him if he hates me and he sayed no. i was so relieved i cried. he is the first furrie i have ever met. i feel like hugging him and cry. he treats me like i am human or if i am in a good mood he treats me like a furrie. is there someting wrong with me?

AquaPhin

Banned
Banned
blade said:
cyrin definately sounds like a nice person, definately one that would be there for you.
thanks. he is a nice person. latex. if you cant say anything nice then shut up please. im not in the mood right now

Alkora

Please do not flame other members, this goes for everyone...

AquaPhin

Banned
Banned
Jheryn said:
Please do not flame other members, this goes for everyone...
i cant even remember what i typed. man my memory sucks. hey jheryn do you use yahoo instant messenger? add aquaphin_2 if ya do

Hayte

AquaPhin said:
damn i feel horrible. i am so obsessed with cyrin. so i was sleeping and i dreamed i met cyrin in real life in our furrie forms. and when i woak up i found out it was a dream and i cried. he cares about me unlike my parents. when im sick he ask whats wrong and gives tips. when im feeling horrible or lonly hes on the internet and cheers me up. im a phin and hes a phin. even though we arent related i feel like his little brother. even though i screwed up when i used his art and his real name the guilt kept rising in me until i told him and i told him i was sorry and he forgave me. i just now asked him if he hates me and he sayed no. i was so relieved i cried. he is the first furrie i have ever met. i feel like hugging him and cry. he treats me like i am human or if i am in a good mood he treats me like a furrie. is there someting wrong with me?

Er...Should we care?

Shiriko

Fat Jesus!
Hayte said:
Er...Should we care?

You should really stop talking like that. Leave him alone.

Dragoneer

Site Developer
Staff member
Site Director
AquaPhin said:
Well, just remember... offline, we're all human. The fantasy is nice, but when it starts to affect your life, ESPECIALLY for the negative, it may be time to take a break from the net.

AquaPhin

Banned
Banned
Preyfar said:
AquaPhin said:
Well, just remember... offline, we're all human. The fantasy is nice, but when it starts to affect your life, ESPECIALLY for the negative, it may be time to take a break from the net.
thanks for fixing my post. after i posted it i was bombarded with emails and junk. im fine now eccept for the crap between me and oz

:edit by aquaphin:
and all of that junk with cyrin. it was just a phase. i still do like him alot but this thread was a few months ago.

Dragoneer

Site Developer
Staff member
Site Director
AquaPhin said:
Preyfar said:
AquaPhin said:
thanks for fixing my post. after i posted it i was bombarded with emails and junk. im fine now eccept for the crap between me and oz

and all of that junk with cyrin. it was just a phase. i still do like him alot but this thread was a few months ago.
Oh, I didn't even notice. Heh heh. And 22 days. =P I'm buying you an FA calendar for Christmas.

AquaPhin

Banned
Banned
Preyfar said:
AquaPhin said:
Preyfar said:
AquaPhin said:

Oh, I didn't even notice. Heh heh. And 22 days. =P I'm buying you an FA calendar for Christmas.
oh really?! "hugs preyfar" oh thank you thank you thank you!!!! since your being so nice i`ll do something for you. you tell me what i can do buddy :D

AquaPhin

Banned
Banned
damn it! oz kangaroo is really pissing me off! and there is no one on right now! i feel suicidale right now! my life is nothing but bullcrap. preyfar please help me before i kill myself!!!

Dragoneer

Site Developer
Staff member
Site Director
AquaPhin said:
damn it! oz kangaroo is really pissing me off! and there is no one on right now! i feel suicidale right now! my life is nothing but bullcrap. preyfar please help me before i kill myself!!!
Ehh, dude, if you think you are going to kill yourself, call the Suicide Hotline. 800.784.2433. Get off the computer, pick up a phone, there are people there who can help you. There's always somebody on the other end of that line willing to help.

I'll help as best as I can, but I only have limited facilities at my disposal. Give the hotline a call... a lifetime of scars isn't worth a moment of despair.

AquaPhin

Banned
Banned
Preyfar said:
AquaPhin said:
Ehh, dude, if you think you are going to kill yourself, call the Suicide Hotline. 800.784.2433. Get off the computer, pick up a phone, there are people there who can help you. There's always somebody on the other end of that line willing to help.

I'll help as best as I can, but I only have limited facilities at my disposal. Give the hotline a call... a lifetime of scars isn't worth a moment of despair.
there are only 3 people that makes me feel better just talking to them. cyrin,frosty phin, and you

Hayte

AquaPhin said:

Omg you sad little...ARGH!
People like you only beg for sympathy, so what? Others will flame me for this well, its my opinion and I have a right to it