• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Oh hey! o3o

HarlequinFinch

I used to have an account on here, but I forgot the password and I decided to move to an account which has my site username. My old account is called Ravendarus, so if you're an admin and you see that account: Delete it please.
So yeah. Im Harlequin, and for those who don't know me: Beware, I love birds alot :p Im also a pegasister and love to roleplay.

Last edited:

Kluuvdar

Supreme Grocer
Welcome back to FAF!

I will be wary of your love of birds, as you requested.

HarlequinFinch

Heh, I don't drink anyway xD Thanks for the welcomes. And I know about there is not many birds, but im still a furry :p

Kitutal

cute newbie kitten
Hello and welcome, or welcome back at least, I hope we'll see you around a bit more now.
so you're not really new, but would you like some newbie biscuits anyway, I'm sure noone will mind really.

HarlequinFinch

Hello and welcome, or welcome back at least, I hope we'll see you around a bit more now.
so you're not really new, but would you like some newbie biscuits anyway, I'm sure noone will mind really.
Thanks (Om nom nom)