• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Oh...I'm In The Newbie Spotlight

Valisha

That Laid Back Chick
Well, It seems as if I'm a new comer 'round these parts.

The name is Valisha the Fennec fox (with some dread locks eh?), Grew up in the urban streets and is particularly street wise. I may be a small little person but I'm full of energy when needed.

I love to dance (choreography hip-hop), draw, and play instruments. I currently play 12 at the moment and was a member of a Marine Style Marching Band.

Do I sound scary? Nah, I'm about as sweet as an Hershey kiss.
Hopefully I'll make some friends 'round these parts

ItzRiley

Staying in the Shadows
Well first off Hi! :) i'm also a fox btw. Welcome to FAF. Hopefully u meet tons of friends here :) I'm also looking for some friends too, so if ya wanna chat I'm all ears. but for now ima go back to my hiding spot, can't stay in the open for too long, i'll be seen so yea i'll be in the shadows.

Lekamo

Lonely pup
Welcome to the forums. hope you enjoy it here and find some new friends.

As I'm still looking for new friends to chat also.

To me you don't sound scary yet :)

FoxInTheCloset

The Over Caffeinated Vulpine
Heyyo! Welcome fellow vulpine, don't steal my coffee and we will be best pals!

Vince_Werewolf

Herbivoraceous Musician
Well, It seems as if I'm a new comer 'round these parts.

The name is Valisha the Fennec fox (with some dread locks eh?), Grew up in the urban streets and is particularly street wise. I may be a small little person but I'm full of energy when needed.

I love to dance (choreography hip-hop), draw, and play instruments. I currently play 12 at the moment and was a member of a Marine Style Marching Band.

Do I sound scary? Nah, I'm about as sweet as an Hershey kiss.
Hopefully I'll make some friends 'round these parts
Greetings. We hope you enjoy your time here at the forums! *bows*