• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

OH SHI-

Bloodshot_Eyes

I... have a plan... to have the most horrific nightmare possible.

I looked up what causes nightmares... I stayed up all night last night (explaining why it's difficult to concentrate on typing... or forming a post that doesn't look like the product of an aspie, down-syndrome monkey).
Today, I'm gonna watch scary movie after scary movie. Then I'm gonna eat a LOT of spicy foods. Then I'll find some fucked up "When you see it, you'll shit bricks" things on the net... after doing that all day today, I will sleep...

You may think this is a stupid plan, and it is... (it was conceived on a sleepless night)

I don't know why I'm sharing this...
I'm gonna' stop typing...

...now...
...Okay... now...

Atrak

Psychological Egoist.
I should try that.

But I never have nightmares.

Scary movies don't scare me.

I can go on little/no sleep for a couple of weeks.

FFFFFFFFF-

This might be harder for me than it will be for you.

Bloodshot_Eyes

I should try that.

But I never have nightmares.

Scary movies don't scare me.

I can go on little/no sleep for a couple of weeks.

FFFFFFFFF-

This might be harder for me than it will be for you.

Most of the time I don't remember my dreams... this may be for naught...

xcliber

HUGS DAMNIT! U no u want 2!
Hate to put a knife in you plan, but with all that planning, you're going to be thinking about it well into your sleep, so by the time you actually have the nightmare, you'll realize that your plan worked, and that you're dreaming at which point, you'll probably just wake up before anything scary has a chance to happen. :-/

Edit:
Or it will become a lucid dream in which an epic battle ensues between you and whatever scares you in your nightmare.

Atrak

Psychological Egoist.
Hate to put a knife in you plan, but with all that planning, you're going to be thinking about it well into your sleep, so by the time you actually have the nightmare, you'll realize that your plan worked, and that you're dreaming at which point, you'll probably just wake up before anything scary has a chance to happen. :-/

I have the ability to enact a plan without thinking about it.

Bloodshot_Eyes

Edit:
Or it will become a lucid dream in which an epic battle ensues between you and whatever scares you in your nightmare.
I already stated this was an ill-conceived plan...

TashkentFox

Banned
Banned
My dreams are fucked up enough as it is.

Bloodshot_Eyes

This plan has been going on since before you had your first nightmare.

You think that you're going to, at most, have a bad dream.

Heh.

Heh heh.

The truth is worse.

Yes, keep saying stuff like that. Freak me out... I should rent a movie... recommend any scary movies?

Atrak

Psychological Egoist.
lol
How 'bout ones with disturbing concepts or loads of gore?

The Hills Have Eyes.

The original Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

Wrong Turn.

Other inbred hillbilly movies.

Btw, the Chainsaw Massacre actually happened in the North, not in Texas.

Bloodshot_Eyes

The Hills Have Eyes.

The original Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

Wrong Turn.

Other inbred hillbilly movies.

Speaking of inbred hillbilly movies I kinda' wanna watch "Storm Warning" again...

Also, I just Googled "Camel spider"...

ValiantWolf

Taking it easy :P
lol
How 'bout ones with disturbing concepts or loads of gore?

Most movies with lots of gore really aren't that scary or idk maybe that's just me.