• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

OH SHI-

Silver Dragon

Don't worry, I'm a doctor.
Yes, keep saying stuff like that. Freak me out... I should rent a movie... recommend any scary movies?

The Shining would be a good choice, and then your dreams would be really messed up by Stanley Kubrick's directing and Jack's crazy-ass smile, although I didn't find that movie to be scary.

Vriska

Spider 8itch
Try watching The Unborn.

I shitted bricks when I saw it.

Randy-Darkshade

Bike riding squirrel thing.
I... have a plan... to have the most horrific nightmare possible.

I looked up what causes nightmares... I stayed up all night last night (explaining why it's difficult to concentrate on typing... or forming a post that doesn't look like the product of an aspie, down-syndrome monkey).
Today, I'm gonna watch scary movie after scary movie. Then I'm gonna eat a LOT of spicy foods. Then I'll find some fucked up "When you see it, you'll shit bricks" things on the net... after doing that all day today, I will sleep...

You may think this is a stupid plan, and it is... (it was conceived on a sleepless night)

I don't know why I'm sharing this...
I'm gonna' stop typing...

...now...
...Okay... now...

New guys and random threads...

Last edited:

Randy-Darkshade

Bike riding squirrel thing.

I am just bored on the forums lately. I haven't seen a good thread to talk in, in a few days now. All I have seen are what seem to be random ones the new guys have been making.

then again, my one from yesterday is crappy too.

WE NEED INSPIRATION!

PS editing my previous post.

Bloodshot_Eyes

I am just bored on the forums lately. I haven't seen a good thread to talk in, in a few days now. All I have seen are what seem to be random ones the new guys have been making.

then again, my one from yesterday is crappy too.

WE NEED INSPIRATION!

PS editing my previous post.
I'm not that new...
I've been here since last year... >.>
Almost a year...

CAThulu

In FAF CAThulu lies dreaming..
I've been having nightmares for a year and for once I'd like to have a really, really good dream more then once every 3 months.

But, if you're serious about scary movies, go for the psychological kind.
I've already mentioned Martyrs, which is as gruesome as they get. The first Saw is another one, The Hills have Eyes, House of 1000 Corpses, Hostel. And youtube some ghost videos and watch them alone at night in the dark. Plus, eat something heavy before bed. That should pretty much have you all set for a rough night.

Last edited:

Shiralith

All Your Base
Scary movies aren't scary whatsoever to me, not even the really gory ones. I think the videogames I play made me immune to that kind of thing.

Zrcalo

I STALK PRINCIPLES
I... have a plan... to have the most horrific nightmare possible.

I looked up what causes nightmares... I stayed up all night last night (explaining why it's difficult to concentrate on typing... or forming a post that doesn't look like the product of an aspie, down-syndrome monkey).
Today, I'm gonna watch scary movie after scary movie. Then I'm gonna eat a LOT of spicy foods. Then I'll find some fucked up "When you see it, you'll shit bricks" things on the net... after doing that all day today, I will sleep...

You may think this is a stupid plan, and it is... (it was conceived on a sleepless night)

I don't know why I'm sharing this...
I'm gonna' stop typing...

...now...
...Okay... now...

go here: http://4chan.org/x/

Zrcalo

I STALK PRINCIPLES
Once, there was a boy who loved to read. He read everything he could get his hands on, and loved going to his favorite book store. One day, the boy realized he had read everything the store had to offer. He confronted the owner, and asked him if he had anything the boy had never checked out. The owner said why, yes, I do, and pulled out a book called “Death”. He gladly sold it to the boy at a discounted price of $50. However, he warned the boy, never to read the front page.

Well, the boy returned to his house and read the book, and he was content. However, he always wondered, what could be on that front page, it was always in the back of his mind. One day, the temptation was too much for the boy, and he flipped to the very front of the book, and dropped the book in HORROR. There, in bold print, was MSRP $6.99.

Luca

Lined my brain with more eyes
You know what the worst nightmare is for me? nothingness. I feel like I just sit there in darkness for hours... walking. I have that dream every few months and its just awful.