• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

ok ok...everywere i look

harden13

ok i have been to furry sites here and there but for some reason why are most male furrs gay? i really dont understand wtf is going!

The main reason, in my opinion, is that being around other people that share the same interests, ie furry, tends to make people become more open about things like that. That fact along with the relative anonomousness of the internet allows people to become more open about how they feel towards people.

Lucid

I dunno, just kind of works like that. I saw a poll somewhere a while ago about furry's sexualities and there was a ridiculous percentage of gay and bi people, like 50%+.

Of all the furrys I know in real life, which is a decent amount, only 3 aren't gay or bi.

It really is quite interesting, and I wonder if it is something to do with genetics(assuming you consider that all people are born either furry or gay). I mean, being more open minded would help increase the percent, but not to as high as it is in the fandom.

YurouYuki

It's probably because a lot (though certainly not all) of furries are generally pretty accepting, especially when it comes to bi/homo/hetero sexuality...I really think that's a big part of it; everyone wants to be accepted at least at some point in their lifetime.

Bokracroc

Bokra, come out to pla-ay
harden13 said:
ok i have been to furry sites here and there but for some reason why are most male furrs gay?
Because most furrs are gay?

I'm not gay and I'm not seeing this. Perhaps your method for finding sites is flawed?

Kinday

harden13 said:
ok i have been to furry sites here and there but for some reason why are most male furrs gay? i really dont understand wtf is going!

We’re not all gay, we just don’t talk about it. :wink:

Coffee

Most male furs are gay because once you see an anatomically correct wolf cock, I think we can all agree that there is nothing that quite compares.

It's not that we're all adverse to vaginas, it's just that we've found something more KICKASS.

Wolf_Fox_Guy

Cant think up a custom title
I kinda know what you mean, personaly I don't have a problem with that though. Being a straight male in what seems like a largely gay community really has its advantages. ^_^

yak

Site Developer
Administrator
Taking in account that `gay`can have at least 4 legitimate definitions blanket-spanning over the majority of male population, the answer depends mostly on the interpretation of the term from the person asking the question, and the person that is giving the answer.

Or in short, the term became more fictional and less meaningful lately, seeing as pretty much anything nowadays can be called `gay` and that wouldn't be a gross perversion of the language saying so.

sakket

poot poot pooters
Coffee said:
Most male furs are gay because once you see an anatomically correct wolf cock, I think we can all agree that there is nothing that quite compares.

It's not that we're all adverse to vaginas, it's just that we've found something more KICKASS.

not true
not only does animal genetalia not appeal to me, but i find nothing attractive about male human genetalia either.. so it's like a turnoff x2.

the percentage of dudes who thought otherwise at FC08 was appearent though

I've found that a good number of furs who claim gay online would have sex with a woman the second she came on to them IRL. Funny how that works at a furcon party, "I'm gay," *drink* "I'm gay," *drink* "I'm gay," *drink* "Do you want to come back to my room?"

It's like the complete opposite of how it happens in the real world! >)