• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Old furry, shy artist

Liana

Hello!

I've been a furry for years but haven't really been a part of any large furry communities for a really really long time.

A furry friend, upon hearing of my need for cash and suggesting that I might have talents that I could offer the community at large, prompted me to seek out larger communities and, well... I remembered that I still had an account here.

Which I never used. Because I was too afraid of critique to share my work.

The silly things we do out of fear.

So hello. I'm one of those people who prefers small, tight-knit groups over large groups of acquaintances, but always has (hopefully helpful) advice for those that need it - even strangers. I like pottery, hobby farms and various DIY projects and crafts. I pick up artistic skills fairly rapidly and consider myself a jack of all trades.

I'm a digital artist and budding miniaturist. I'm currently doing R&D on a product that I hope will be relatively novel, and am drawing, painting (watercolor) and making jewelry to fill the money gap until it's ready for prime time.

I can be found as both Liana and Shaudo, but plan on pursuing very different themes on each account (after I stop talking myself out of actually posting things).

luffy

Administrator
Staff Member
Don't be shy O: Everyone has their own style, we'd love to see yours!

LadySajani

Hi! Have a cookie. :)

I look forward to seeing your work.

Liana

Thanks for the encouragement, everyone! I've been watching this thread while drawing and I feel like it helped!

Ra'ara Su'nai

The golden-voiced fox
Welcome welcome! The biggest lesson I can give you with drawing is dont' be afraid of having some bad drawings. Everyone does from time to time. It's how you improve. Me, I don't have a steady hand for drawing. Can't keep my lines straight.