• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Old MMO's you used to play

Mikazuki Marazhu

I hate you all
YouTube recommendation a Ragnarok online video and I'm like maaaan that brings me to the time where MMO's are starting to pick up and I was all over it
I remember playing:
Flyff Online
RF online
O2Jam
Gunz Online
MU online
Freestyle Online
Gunbound
Ran Online
Silk Road

What old MMO's did you play when you were younger?

Pompadork

Leche
Everquest! My dad is the one who got me started when I was just a bab. I used to apologize to monsters I had to attack and I hated leaving the starting areas because it meant I couldn’t play in all of the houses. My dad has a character on there that’s only like 2 years younger than me which is surreal. I played it religiously for years and defintely got vaguely better at playing but I was mainly there to make cute characters. :’D

Aibiki

Smol fluff artist
Tales of Pirates
Wonderland Online
Maplestory

Wonderland was the only one that seemed to run well at all. But then it was sprite based.

MadKiyo

I've been de-batted, oh no!
Tales of Pirates
Wonderland Online
Maplestory

Wonderland was the only one that seemed to run well at all. But then it was sprite based.
MapleStory was good fun, I remember creating a party wth my friends. I never got to a high level back then, but I gave it another try in 2016 and got to lvl 131 as a Warrior.

DragonMaster21

The Mistbinder
I'm an off and on Neverwinter player. I also used to do Roblox, back in middle school. Their forums were where I hosted my first ever RP.

(Cringing right now at past me. Although, back when I was there, it was a better place than it is now. You could actually play a game that interested you, and you could actually hold a conversation with someone without having hashtags replace perfectly fine words due to child-friendly censorship.)

Aibiki

Smol fluff artist
MapleStory was good fun, I remember creating a party wth my friends. I never got to a high level back then, but I gave it another try in 2016 and got to lvl 131 as a Warrior.
One of the discords I am in had a maplestory binge at one point and I intended to join in. But just downloading the game would have taken too long (terrible internet), so I guess I'll never get higher than lvl 5 (or something, I didn't play long back in the day.)

Judge Spear

I used to FIEND on some Trickster Online. I miss that game. Played it from 7th grade to my first year of college when it was shut down.
Had my pure HV Cat. She never died. I miss the cute and fun vibrancy of the pixel art and the really richly detailed backgrounds.

Starbeak

Born in Space, endlessly exploring star-systems
:)

Runescape comes to mind, I noticed it changed a lot. Even the Legacy Server changed making me think "What version did i even play, this is all too new" lol

Kingdom Of Loathing (That I stopped playing because I got a new PC and forgot about lol)

Also stopped playing Runscape to focus on my new addiction:

Maplestory late 2005 on. (Even though in 2006 I stopped to focus on other things but 2007 and onward I jumped right back in)

Albatross 18 (I miss this game so much, innovative, addictive and one of my favorites RIP)

Flyff (Used to be fun but then I got frustrated and quit)

Trickster (What can I say other than I wuved it and that you play as an anthropomorphic character and you kill monsters MMO style RIP)

Furcadia (Another one I found with Trickster, but less fun for me)

Wakfu or Dofus I played both but the time frames escape me.

Some game called "Rise of Gonzu" or "Legend of the Gonzu" ... Something along those lines. I remember it being really drivin' on economy management or something like that. I played it for about a year or so lol

Starcraft (I did not like this game at all, too much to keep track of)

Toontown (Yes one of my other favorites, it shut down though) I know there is a fan-based game in which I wanted to keep playing but my computers were like "nope" and the maps I on were empty so I moved on.

There are a ton more, but listing them would take all my brain power to think and I don't do much of that anymore so I will leave you with my last one: That being:

World of Warcraft. Possibly the oldest on my list but when my trial ran out, I left it. Made a warrior there, when Maplestory came out that didn't require a monthly fee so I jumped to that instead lol

:)

Yakamaru

Cyberpunk musta Susi
AAAAAHHHH!

Starbound
RF Online
Ragnarok Online
Flyff
GunZ Online

I still play RF Online once in a while. I am level 43 I think?