• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Oldest Fury out there

Jax

Who is the oldest furry here?
Relative years or real, still ends up fifty six...(God I hope it's not me:()

brrrr

rrrrr
I'm only 19 >.>

Really cool to see how the fandom interests such a wide range of people though, regardless of age.

ToeClaws

PEBKAC exterminator
Not I, though at 33 I'm definitely well outside the age curve, heh. I have heard that there were furs in their 70s, but I have not directly met any yet.

Xipoid

Cameras
You're very likely to be the oldest furry here, but I am unsure about the oldest furry in the whole fandom.

Xeans

I've herd of furrys in their 70's

Irreverent

41 years young and while I continue to grow older, I am never going to grow up.

Why does it bother you Jax? I've read some of your work (are you published? Why not?) and its good..... forget about your age, its not a barrier.

X

Xero108

I'm sure the oldest furry on FA isn't only 56. But I'd be happy to know who the oldest and youngest furry on FA are.

Xipoid

Cameras
I'm sure the oldest furry on FA isn't only 56. But I'd be happy to know who the oldest and youngest furry on FA are.

Youngest would have to be 13 unless there are some bans to be handed out.

Oldest I would guess would be in the high 70s low 80s.

Gnome

I am GoatMystic

oldest furry EVAH pictured here

{Foxums Prippit}

Young Innocent Friendly Fox
Considering that the fandom dates its birthing right back to the 60's (I think) I'd wager it a fair assumption that there's a relatively substantial amount of older furs. who've been into it a very very long time.

Me, I'm 21 physically, but mentally, I think I've just turned 7.

Azure

100% organic vegan hubbas
I read this as the Oldest Fury out there. In that case, I'm gonna have to say the God of the Jews. Pretty furious, for a perfect being, what with wiping the Earth clean of life no less than 2 times in a single book.

solarflare

im only 19 (turning 20 in a few months) so it isnt me sadly enough

FurryWurry

Not FuzzyWuzzy!
Who is the oldest furry here?
Relative years or real, still ends up fifty six...(God I hope it's not me:()

Sorry: I don't know how to parse your post.
Are you saying you're 56 and hoping that you're not the oldest?
Or that you're hoping you're not 56?

Anyhow, I'm older than that age by 6 years as of this past Guy Fawkes Day.