• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

OMGOSH WE CAN'T BANNER GOOD EVER

Takun

Wof Wof Wof Wof Wof
Oh no it's Dragoneer, act cool.

>8( This is why I have adblock. I had to disable to see the banner, but I always have the banner blocked. idk why. Just habit.

Runefox

Kitsune of the PC Master Race
Are people seriously complaining about the FA banner again? Not so much in this thread, surprisingly, but holy fuck, I've actually seen a few journal entries complaining about it. What the hell.

Runefox

Kitsune of the PC Master Race

Villefort

Booty Plunderer
You guys are right, clearly that cake is the focal point of some nefarious and sexual plot.

Sarcasm aside, I think the banner is cute.

Last edited:

redfoxnudetoons

Banned
Banned
I like this one better then last month's banner....

Though I'm just waiting to see someone bitch about this "encouraging obesity in children, teens, and/or young adults..."

Seriously, I've seen some really stupid arguments in the "campaign against obesity...."

=>.>=

I like this one better then last month's banner....

Though I'm just waiting to see someone bitch about this "encouraging obesity in children, teens, and/or young adults..."

Seriously, I've seen some really stupid arguments in the "campaign against obesity...."

=>.>=

Santa... The cookie monster... Ronald McFrondald. :(
But anyways.. Children shouldnt be on FA, so don't worry about THAT argument.

mapdark

Fluffy as a shaggy carpet
The only thing I can say is that while it's kinda cute (though not my thing) , it's kinda random.

it would have fit more on easter.. Not in the middle of summer ^^;

XerxesQados

Now 33% purpler, free!
I'm a hipster, so I'm only offended by this banner ironically.

Norithics

Lecherous Supervillain
Man, when you guys don't have people to fulfill your projected stereotypes, you really cannibalize each other. :p