• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

OMGOSH WE CAN'T BANNER GOOD EVER

Heimdal

has a sexy learning disability
I like this banner a whole lot more.

Fat bunnies are odd, but is kinda cute. Nothing sexually suggestive in the pic at all. Even the bunny with the carrot in their mouth is presented innocently.

D

Deleted member 3615

I want to do a banner just for the heck of it, but I can't think of how I would lay it out, considering the banner size...characters are pretty tough to put in the space unless it involves a head-shot or a character laying on its side...

Taralack

Hit 'em right between the eyes
They look like characters from a children's book. Cute. :3

Willow

FAF's #1 Terrorist
It's not a Thanksgiving fat banner, it's a cute fat.

Not really a huge complaint here.

T

TakeWalker

Why can't FA cater to my fetishes once in a while, huh? >:[

Vo

This is how I imagined Redwall world must look like: a bunch of overstuff woodland creatures constantly gathering around huge amounts of questionably healthy food.

Dragoneer

Site Developer
Site Director
Administrator
They're adorable, fluffy and squishy. Just like real bunnies.

Anybody complaining about this banner sucking killed their inner child in its sleep.

Last edited:

imnohbody

Who, exactly, came up with the whole "Fat Bunnies Week" idea, anyway? I'm not offended by it or the banner, but I do think both are kinda stupid. :p

Dragoneer

Site Developer
Site Director
Administrator
Who, exactly, came up with the whole "Fat Bunnies Week" idea, anyway? I'm not offended by it or the banner, but I do think both are kinda stupid. :p
Me. It was just meant to be fun and stupid. From time to time, FA has just done random little days and weekend events. Sporebat Appreciation Day, Towel Day, etc.

They're random and short lived.

Trpdwarf

Lurking in Castle Moats
See I don't mind this. This is actually intended to be a cute chub/fat and not a fetishsque fat. There is a difference.

redfoxnudetoons

Banned
Banned
Me. It was just meant to be fun and stupid. From time to time, FA has just done random little days and weekend events. Sporebat Appreciation Day, Towel Day, etc.

They're random and short lived.

No complaints here... Random days can be fun indeed. Like Pie Day.

=^.^=

Last edited:
2007-07_taleron_sporebat-30thday.png
2009-09b-VoondahbaYosh.jpg

2009-04_assbutt_server-is-down-aprilfools.jpg

2009-05_nek0gami_towel-day.jpg

We're rather used to random holidays/banners. :p

Last edited:

Dragoneer

Site Developer
Site Director
Administrator
By the by, I am looking into the idea of getting an events moderator on FA to handle monthly art jams, themes and ideas to give people something to work on for fun.

Taralack

Hit 'em right between the eyes
Sporebat appreciation day. :O Boy sure wish I was around for that.

Yeno

Why are there people bitching about fat bunnies?

Those are bunnies. Which are fat.
Fat. Bunnies.

There is no reason to not like fat bunnies.

Or, to put it into the words Katmomma used:
Original by Katmomma
I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY

..............................FAT BUNNIES!!!!!!!!!!! OMFG FAT BUNNIES ARE FAT OMG MOAR FAT BUNNIES IN THE SPRING TIME BOOMBOOMING TO MAKE MOAR FAT BUNNIES SO THEY TAKE OVER THE WORLD WITH THEIR ADORABLE FAT-ASSEDNESS!!!

THE END

Last edited:

Daniel Kay

Scalie love
They're adorable, fluffy and squishy. Just like real bunnies.

Anybody complaining about this banner sucking killed their inner child in its sleep.

Personally I would not complain about that part, i think it does look kinda neat... but another one about it...

Riv

My avatar creeps me out.
lol, well, disregarding the fat bunnies, this is the site that could previously be found at sigma.furaffinity.net

Cool that they applied it!