• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

On the news, why?

Mentova

I live, I die, I live again
I want to punch each individual one in the face.

Also for some reason this reminds me of the Fallout 3 quest with the vampire cult.

TashkentFox

Banned
Banned
Why can't they spell "1930's" correctly? There is no dash between 19 and *Insert year here* you idiots!

Karimah

Reject if Seal is Broken
I'd expect this from a group of college furs definitely, but high school goths with tails, contacts, and fangs are just... :/

Edit: Gnome!!! Your icon!! That cat had me cracking up and yet at the same time I was horribly creeped out. XD

Scotty1700

is bored :V
Edit: Gnome!!! Your icon!! That cat had me cracking up and yet at the same time I was horribly creeped out. XD

Omg that avatar IS awesome!

omg_cat.gif

Wulfe

Rawr!!
For the whole dog skull thing, it was in the news and all over 4chan. Shes innocent, shes a high school dropout who is into taxidermy. The dog (rigby) was supposedly hit by a car, and blackheart did her thing >_>. Shes got her own wiki for more of the story, but all in all shes innocent.

More on topic, what was the squeak when the guy fell backwards, was that actually him?

Edit: Where the hell do people keep getting these wolf tails >_< i want one really bad

SirRob

For the whole dog skull thing, it was in the news and all over 4chan. Shes innocent, shes a high school dropout who is into taxidermy. The dog (rigby) was supposedly hit by a car, and blackheart did her thing >_>. Shes got her own wiki for more of the story, but all in all shes innocent.
She's not innocent if she didn't get permission to do so.

Karimah

Reject if Seal is Broken

More on topic, what was the squeak when the guy fell backwards, was that actually him?

Edit: Where the hell do people keep getting these wolf tails >_< i want one really bad

Edit: Got it. I stay away from 4chan entirely so I missed the drama.

You can find them at almost any anime convention (at least the past 5 or so that I've been to) in almost any color.

Wulfe

Rawr!!
Oh gawd T_T that would be terrible. I will admit, it -looked- fun but i cant stand goths/emos

D

Don

I'm restraining myself from going down to San Antonio and personally punching each one of them in the face.

Karimah

Reject if Seal is Broken
I really hope they dont class us furries... and ... THEM... together...

Where my aggravation comes in to play. But I'm sure they will.

I will say that when I first clicked on the link and they mentioned full moons, I thought the kids would throw on wolf fursuits and terrorize their mall/neighborhood or something.