• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

On the news, why?

Steel the Wolf

Furry Organizer
Yea, my high school had a wolf pack with like 5 people. They were actually really cool people. Those guys look like goth-punks wearing tails. The people at my school I considered more furries then anything. They wore collars, had werewolf personas, and occasionally wore a tail and ears. They said they weren’t furries, but they knew I was and were really cool with that. For all purposes, I considered them furries

Moonfall The Fox

Resident Psycho Fox
-squee- those tails are exactly like mine, but mine's a bit poofier, and not so long.

Fools, you're wolves not foxes why wear fox tails? lol I think they're awesome. Remind me of me. Tail/collar/black clothes. [:

WolfTailz

I would do it. I don't care what people think. Go ahead and call me an "attention seeking whore" but I know that EVERYONE is to an extent. I just think it would be fun. I would enjoy people just staring at me because I am different. I don't know if it is just me but it just seems like a cool idea. And NO IT ISN'T ANYTHING TO DO WITH TWILIGHT! I HATE THAT FUCKING SHIT!

Wulfe

Rawr!!
I would do it. I don't care what people think. Go ahead and call me an "attention seeking whore" but I know that EVERYONE is to an extent. I just think it would be fun. I would enjoy people just staring at me because I am different. I don't know if it is just me but it just seems like a cool idea. And NO IT ISN'T ANYTHING TO DO WITH TWILIGHT! I HATE THAT FUCKING SHIT!

The stares people give if they see something out of the ordinary are absolutely priceless. Being in a pack seems fun, id do it in a heartbeat if i could

WolfTailz

The stares people give if they see something out of the ordinary are absolutely priceless. Being in a pack seems fun, id do it in a heartbeat if i could

I know, right? I just like to stand out. It is funny how people will stare at you absentmindedly. Being able to do whatever you want without caring is a special... gift i guess....

Wulfe

Rawr!!
I dont -want- to stand out, i just couldn't care less what others think either you like me or you dont, simple as that. If you dont like me because of what i wear then they dont really seem like a friend to me

Karimah

Reject if Seal is Broken
I've cosplayed at school, I've worn ears and a tail, I've worn my collars, and I've made myself "different". I had a cosplay group. We won AWARDS. -.-; Hell I even started Humans vs Zombies tournaments. So where's my damn news story? >:C

Those kids aren't nearly as awesome as me.

Edit: I blame Twilight for dragging in the media's attention.

Kiva

Is not amused...
I hope we don't get any furs that only join because of that twilight crap.

Wulfe

Rawr!!
Twilight ruined the good ole classic vamps and werewolves now there just faggoty ass "monsters" that sparkle, i wish i had a time machine id murder the author (whose name escapes me atm >_<)

Joeyyy

Fresh Prince of FAF
they look all emo and goth and shit.
be happy!

Luca

Lined my brain with more eyes
I just fucking raged! If anything like that ever catches on as a mainstream high school fad I will do a school shooting.