• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

On the news, why?

Ozriel

Inglorious Bastard
I RAEG'd.

Marietta

¤Resident Crazy Wolfdog¤
I don't know... me and my friends kinda did the same things except we were much more subtle.
Some of us wore wigs sometimes ears. That was mostly the extent of it.

Some of us were furries, some were not. But all of us who were had different animals.

But we also had sort of a wolf pack mentality as well. Then we kinda divided when there was a conflict. After that we broke into much smaller 'packs'.
I was the punching-bag/omega/whatever.
But I was content like that. At least until I felt threatened. ^^;;

Anyway, if they wanna act like that, it's up to them. I find it a tad over the top, but I'm sure they'll grow out of it more.

Steel the Wolf

Furry Organizer
I'm telling you, that's an extreme case. Those kids are emos/goths wearing tails. Tis not furry at all.

I've known kids in "packs" and, as I said a few posts up, they were actually rather cool. They basically were furries. Ears, tails, fursonas, and outlook all matched up. Them kids were awesome!

Ben

Banned
Banned
I really hope they dont class us furries... and ... THEM... together...

The two are practically indistinguishable. Who can blame anyone, really?

EPIC FAILURE.

Oh.

The only reason I would show disdain for this is because of its connection to the Twilight series, but I guess your average Twilight fanatic isn't any worse than the typical crazy furry. So, yeah, birds of a feather.

J

Jelly

dear shiva
i know you and i have had a falling out these past few months where ive pretended to be a christian and stopped taking drugs
but if/when reality collapses into a spandaic orgasm i would really like it if we could start going by katze lupus burn

[yt]stzaO6agaaQ[/yt]
i feel i never have enough reasons to post this
but any reason is really good enough

i wonder how therians feel about all of this
the really old smelly dirty ones

Hipster Doofus

Well, I GUESS this'll be fun
Who else felt the massive amount of awkward tension between the mother and that kid? I mean really, they were standing like eight feet apart. Goddamn I feel bad for her, kid such an embarrassment.

Werecatdawn

Better then ever!! ...Right?
Who else felt the massive amount of awkward tension between the mother and that kid? I mean really, they were standing like eight feet apart. Goddamn I feel bad for her, kid such an embarrassment.

I know right? And of COURSE she said what she did, how would her kid feel to have her say that her kid is a dissapointment to her ON THE NEWS? And I swear I saw her eye twitch with the "Blessed comment"

I dont think she is fine with it at all.

Imagine if he was a furry who practiced Yiff...

JoeStrike

WAY older than Mr. Black
Unless I missed it, the word 'furry' wasn't used once in the article.

WolvesSoulZ

Why can't there be good flesh to beat in my city? Damn it I want to make some people regret the choice they make! And their mental sickness

Also, this thing is not furfag related, it's just some sick freak attention seekers.

Kahrio

Who the HELL do you think i am
lol. fuckin kids. dumb as hell. i dont care what they think or what anyone has to say. but they is dumb as hell. i mean damn stupid. god damn stupid. im not saying i havn't worn a tail on occasion. or that i dont identify with an animal on a deeper level, because i do. but these kids. damn. i mean..... damn.... a wolf pack? shit. where i went to school even the nerds would of made fun of these kids. they think thats who they are? their to young to know shit.