• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

On the news, why?

Amethyst

Monster Car
You know what, I wouldn't ever tire of cracking each one of them in the face with a bat. A silver one.

Their droning monotone voices moaning about being a 'family' and having wolf in them...

What mythical creature will emos pretend to be next? Unicorns? Orcs? Centaurs?

Last edited:

TashkentFox

Banned
Banned
you know what, I wouldn't ever tire of cracking each one of them in the face with a bat.

their droning monotone voices XD.

I gather that you just hate teenagers in general, all of them are like that, personally, I think they're more tolerable than the teenagers who live in my neighbourhood (almost all of whom are wiggers and can't string an intelligible sentence together, they also seem to enjoy spraypainting their names on the road for some reason).

Tomias_Redford

Knight Of Time
Man i wish we had something like this at my school, I'd join up like that *snaps fingers*

However since we didn't, I was a loner really...XD A lone foxie in a school of humans...life sux

GraemeLion

Do you think they really show important things on the news anymore?

I mean, you realize that South Korea and North Korea are about to go hot, that Bangkok, Thailand is under a police state and is slaughtering dissidents, and that the European economy is about to implode driving most of Europe into a depression that the rest of the world is trying to avoid, right?

And what is CNN telling us? Right now? Top Center is "Jupiter loses a stripe."

Last edited:

mapdark

Fluffy as a shaggy carpet
What is IT with attention whores in this fandom .

The best publicity is no publicity in the case of the furry fandom.

Kellie Gator

Moral Minority
Do you think they really show important things on the news anymore?

I mean, you realize that South Korea and North Korea are about to go hot, that Bangkok, Thailand is under a police state and is slaughtering dissidents, and that the European economy is about to implode driving most of Europe into a depression that the rest of the world is trying to avoid, right?

And what is CNN telling us? Right now? Top Center is "Jupiter loses a stripe."
BUT THAT SHIT ISN'T AFFECTING US AMERICUNTS AT ALL SO WHY SHOULD WE CARE HURR

And no, I'm not one of those people who thinks all Americans are stupid. Get a sense of humor yo.

Zseliq

Twilight killed america.

Again and again.

This is one of the casualties.

~Mrow
Ugh. I want to throw that kid in a pond and watch him sink from all the gaudy jewelry he was wearing. >.>

I guess I am sort of proud of them for doing what I don't have the guts to do, that most of us don't have the guts to do.

How many of you out of high school would suit without a head on the costume (so that you can be identified) to a high school reunion? If you are still in high school, would you walk through the halls as they would, a little more subtle than a suit?

mystery_penguin

Redline Movie Fanatic
Thanks to this video I nearly died laughing.

That's not good, I NEARLY DIED, damn you Gnome!

Fenrir Lupus

Politically incorrect.
Goth emo hippie freakoids. Nothing to see here.

Actually, i've known some goths... they're nice... they just like to dress up in an idiotic way and pretend that they're rebellious against some sort of social norm... unfortunately, they don't realize that they're part of the social norm. The only people who are truly different on a fundamental level are geeks. They've been ostracized... well... forever... and will continue to be...

[and for all of you who want to say "but i'm not a geek and...." stop. if you're on a furry forum, chances are...]

Aleister The Wolf

TANGENT!!!
Man i wish we had something like this at my school, I'd join up like that *snaps fingers*

However since we didn't, I was a loner really...XD A lone foxie in a school of humans...life sux
We do have something like this at my school :3
(my schools actually "shown" the video too)
but i don't know why these kids are so faggy and goth... they're obviously just attention whores.

ChickO'Dee

I don't really see why everyone's so against these people *raises eyebrows* who cares what they were or look like? at least they arent a gang, you know, shooting people down because they said their gang was weak, dealing drugs, pimpin hoes, and whatever else those damn gangs do. They actually seem like smart kids finding something to do and staying out of trouble.

You know what, I wouldn't ever tire of cracking each one of them in the face with a bat. A silver one.

Their droning monotone voices moaning about being a 'family' and having wolf in them...

What mythical creature will emos pretend to be next? Unicorns? Orcs? Centaurs?
DRAGONS!

Actually, nerds have that covered... Vampires? Tch, some fanatic probably thinks they're real

ChickO'Dee.. Just no... No.... We do not support mentally-retarded people here.

Slyck

I don't really see why everyone's so against these people *raises eyebrows* who cares what they were or look like? at least they arent a gang, you know, shooting people down because they said their gang was weak, dealing drugs, pimpin hoes, and whatever else those damn gangs do. They actually seem like smart kids finding something to do and staying out of trouble.

I lol'd.

MrBlack

Is an alligator
Dear God....I want to go punch a baby in the face now, that is terrible.

Kellie Gator

Moral Minority
no, not really. but you are a moron none the less, sorry :p
Really, when someone has an opinion you don't like on an internet forum and all you do is resort to calling people "morons" I start to wonder if I'm the real moron here.