• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

On the news, why?

Flatline

Professional Lurker
...The fuck?

KokoroTheDragon

Guardian Dragon
I think they may more correctly be considered Therians. As soon as they ditch the black, chains, and hairstyle, I don't see a problem with them. They way the news casters presented it almost killed me by laughter. If they want an expert on Therians I'm your man.

T

Tewin Follow

This is why your schools need uniforms or at least dress-codes.

Jesus Christ.

J

Jelly

i wore a skintight leather dress for homeroom one year
but there's an extended story about all of this

short story: i didnt get yelled at for it or nuffin

shoot your kids in the head with silver bullets

Oasus

Ill be the one, take you down!
I still have no idea WHY this was so important that it had to be on the news

Slow news day. They'll make anything into news if it has any potential to be stupid or outlandish.

Such is the nature of our overly-dramatic media.

PenningtontheSkunk

What is this internet?
For some reason I want to join those kids.

Yrr

I [REDACTED]
I want someone to go and "hang out" with them in a brightly coloured fursuit and basically make them feel uncomfortable.

It'd be funny.

Wulfe

Rawr!!
Well they seem like really cool people and doesnt afraid of anything.

But in all seriousness they could be the coolest/nicest people on earth but your gonna label em as freaks as avoid them? The people who go to furry forums (including myself) are not really in a position to be labeling people as freaks Lol...

Wish there was a "pack" around here, looks fun =^_^=

Ozriel

Inglorious Bastard
I think they may more correctly be considered Otherkin. As soon as they ditch the black, chains, and hairstyle, I don't see a problem with them. They way the news casters presented it almost killed me by laughter. If they want an expert on Otherkin I'm your man.

Fix'd

Last edited:

Glitch

SLUDGE FACE
I won't even go into how much I raeg'd.
It'd make the Internet crash.

Ozriel

Inglorious Bastard

PenningtontheSkunk

What is this internet?
Well they seem like really cool people and doesnt afraid of anything.

But in all seriousness they could be the coolest/nicest people on earth but your gonna label em as freaks as avoid them? The people who go to furry forums (including myself) are not really in a position to be labeling people as freaks Lol...

Wish there was a "pack" around here, looks fun =^_^=
So true =^w^=

Wulfe

Rawr!!
So werewolves are part of the furry fandom right? Whats the difference of having a wolf sona and being a werewolf they like therian or somethin?

Ozriel

Inglorious Bastard
[yt]GLls-gfvlLU[/yt]

KirbyCowFox

Muu-bitch!
They're not hurting anybody so I wouldn't stop them from doing what they're doing. Still, they look like a bunch of mall-goth pussies.

For the whole dog skull thing, it was in the news and all over 4chan. Shes innocent, shes a high school dropout who is into taxidermy. The dog (rigby) was supposedly hit by a car, and blackheart did her thing >_>. Shes got her own wiki for more of the story, but all in all shes innocent.

More on topic, what was the squeak when the guy fell backwards, was that actually him?

Edit: Where the hell do people keep getting these wolf tails >_< i want one really bad

From what I heard, her friends found the dog and it got hit by a car. They were GOING to take it to a vet but the bills would have been too much, so they took it to her house and suffocated it with a plastic bag. Don't take my word for it, I heard that was what a detective discovered.

Still, even if they found the dog already dead, they could have at LEAST asked around to see if the dog was owned by somebody before going through the taxidermy procedure. If I my cat went missing for weeks and found out months later that somebody found her dead body and took her skull, I'd cut the shit outta him.

Oh, and Wulfie, search ebay or look on some taxidermy sites.