• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

On the news, why?

Akasai

DnB all up in this.
I saw this on CollegeHumor. I just thought "Goddamn high-school kids can't be original about anything".

Here they are, prancing around thinking they're expressing themselves in a whole new way, when its already existed for like 15 goddamn years (or more, I don't even know)

I had to laugh, especially at the weak howls every now and then.

Royal Flush

I wanna be elected
wow.....really. I mean I got nothing against it, but come on really on the news? Why embarrass (shit, spelled it wrong) them like that. Thats one of the reason that the news pisses me off, THEY. RUIN. EVERYTHING! LIKE PEOPLES LIVES! But I do agree with Heckler, they diserve a good punch in the face.

Wulfe

Rawr!!
Why are they getting so much hate? Just because they wear black o_O. If they dressed normally and wore tails i bet alot of you wouldnt care as much

pheonix

back'n up back'n up
I laughed so hard. I do want that gray tail though. Also, they look pretty damn emo to me. Fucking faggots.

PenningtontheSkunk

What is this internet?
I laughed so hard. I do want that gray tail though. Also, they look pretty damn emo to me. Fucking faggots.
They really don't seem that emo, they seem more goth than emo.

Gnome

I am GoatMystic
Well they seem like really cool people and doesnt afraid of anything.

But in all seriousness they could be the coolest/nicest people on earth but your gonna label em as freaks as avoid them? The people who go to furry forums (including myself) are not really in a position to be labeling people as freaks Lol...

Wish there was a "pack" around here, looks fun =^_^=

1. what....oh...but they must travel in mubers fo safety, so i s confused.
2. I dint label them as freaks, freaks are fun...i just think they are blurring emo with old school goth with furry, and being obnoxous to'boot

...and yes i know furry cant get much more tainted than it is right now... but hay i was a 80s goth...too bad that is stil getting dragged though the new kid mudd

Why are they getting so much hate? Just because they wear black o_O. If they dressed normally and wore tails i bet alot of you wouldnt care as much

not the point. the unessential media coverage (they they agreed to and posed for) if the real reason
for one reason no one should care enough to have this on the news
and for another point the general no nothing populous is going to make all kinds of assumptions and assoiations now

Last edited:

pheonix

back'n up back'n up

One can never know unless you where around them irl. I'm just taking a shot in the dark here cause most people at that age now are emo. (And for all those old emo people) Modern day emo.

Nerdywolf

Indeed
Urggg another thing that makes teens look weird. If people associate furries with this I will be twice as pissed.

pheonix

back'n up back'n up
Urggg another thing that makes teens look weird. If people associate furries with this I will be twice as pissed.

They will. *gasp* How shocking.

mizu-oka

I'm Wolftastic!
They seem like nice people, but anyone who calls themselves a werewolf seriously is a little strange...

But the way the newscaster reported it was hilarious.

PenningtontheSkunk

What is this internet?
They seem like nice people, but anyone who calls themselves a werewolf seriously is a little strange...

Yup the newscaster was a little funny.

Btw, Welcome to the forums have fun :3

Wulfe

Rawr!!

Look up therian and otherkin...Besides your a furry forum you cant get any stranger xD

Vaelarsa

resident spaceship
It's not the black.
It's being attentionwhoring little fuckshits.
I wear black AND ears AND a tail sometimes. But I'm not out trying to advertise being some kind of mythical dumbshittery, or putting chains around my neck, or loudly making animal noises while hypocritically saying that other people are being "poseurs" or "attentionwhores."
Don't associate goth with those little emo Twatlight fangirl fucktards.
Even the worst mallgoths I've seen were more respectable than that.

Ozriel

Inglorious Bastard

I wear black and atleast i know how to make myself look presentable.

I make tails and wear then during furry outings.

They are just the bottom of the barrel Social trash that even the D&D nerds would point and gawk at. :V

Ozriel

Inglorious Bastard

Fire

I dunno, but... people best keep the freaky shit to themselves and don't act too odd.
It's just better that way. Especially in school or among normal people.
You can still be yourself... but DAMN

13yr old Ninja Pirate Zombie Robot Emo Goth Therian Furry Nerd.
that just lol

Wulfe

Rawr!!
Same, the odd looks id get would make it fun and worth while. Besides the whole idea of a "pack" seems pretty cool