• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

One more fox!

FoxDanFox

Sherlock Chaos
Good... um... time of day everyone,
I am another FA newcomer. My name is Daniel. I am 18 years old. I was born in the UK but now I live in Russia. I am witty and friendly, I'd love to see any of you at my friends list! :p
The point is that I unforunately don't have many furry friends, that is why I came here. I am looking for buddies, fellows, friends, whoever. For futher information visit my page and for even further info you can write to me.
FDF.

FoxDanFox

Sherlock Chaos
Welcome, welcome!
Read the stickies and think before posting.

Russia sounds like a nice enough place, I assume you speak Russian now. I've seen quite a few furries in or at least from Russia, so you may be in luck if you look around hard enough.Either way I hope you enjoy your time spent here at FAF and do find the friends that you are looking for.
Thank you very much! Glad to see good people here!

BarlettaX

Neo is OP
Welcome, I see you've met our newb ambassador, Aldino. Do what he said and you should be fine. Beware, some users (including myself) can be sarcastic, snarky, or even brutal at times. Please take a joke.

I speak fragmented Russian, does that count?

KigRatel

Colaholic
Welcome, I see you've met our newb ambassador, Aldino.

You mean one of the newb ambassadors.

But yeah, welcome to the magical land of forum-ing. Make yourself at home, and please, stay sober. I look forward to seeing your posting style.

FoxDanFox

Sherlock Chaos
Welcome, I see you've met our newb ambassador, Aldino. Do what he said and you should be fine. Beware, some users (including myself) can be sarcastic, snarky, or even brutal at times. Please take a joke.

I speak fragmented Russian, does that count?
Of course! Can you tell me something?

FoxDanFox

Sherlock Chaos
You mean one of the newb ambassadors.

But yeah, welcome to the magical land of forum-ing. Make yourself at home, and please, stay sober. I look forward to seeing your posting style.

So I am starting my activity! Hope you are still looking forward to see my posting style! :)

DW_

memes, you say?
Hey I'm Canadian, we're your nemesis at junior hockey. :V

Welcome!