• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

One sentence at a time story

Awoos the Plush

Squish me!
Let's create a story by all sending one sentence at a time! Please don't make your sentence too long, and don't post the next sentence if you were the last one.

I'll start with the first one:

Terry stepped out of the bus.

Baron Tredegar

Ukraine Strong!
His mission was to liberate Lichtenstein.

Faustus

What exactly he needed to liberate it FROM he hadn't quite decided yet, but he was absolutely adamant that he would find something in Lichtenstein to which he could take offence, and immediately start eradicating it.

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
Once reaching this vendor our protagonist put his most valuable currency in front of the keeper, wiggling his eyebrows.

Faustus

This somehow caused him to accidentally say 'prepare to be devoured by my mighty jaws of steel!' in Polish - a language he didn't even understand.

Baron Tredegar

Ukraine Strong!
An international crisis ensued.

Baron Tredegar

Ukraine Strong!
Inflation increased due to the cost of dictionaries.

Awoos the Plush

Squish me!
After Terry saw what he had done to the economy, he quickly ran to the nearest bus stop and stepped into the first bus that stopped there.

Faustus

Unfortunately, the church belonged to the Secret Bloodsoaked Brethren of Yog-Sothoth, and it was time to feed the shoggoths.

Chad Firepaws

I simp for Corporate
Unfortunately, it turned out that it had taken from the Mormons in evangelizing practices and he was chased by an army of door-to-door missionaries

Emberfrost

Meow. I'm a fox/big cat who hides in shadows
and wanted to bring his dreams to reality.

Baron Tredegar

Ukraine Strong!
He then bought a plane ticket to Lichtenstein.